PDA

View Full Version : Re: LisaPC as of Wednesday

WendyI
May 29th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Morning all....

I have heard from Lisa and she is still not well but thankfully is on the mend! As many of you know she has Lupus which can become exacerbated when she is overtaxed or stressed, and has also suffered some other issues that I will let her inform you of when she is well should she choose to.

She is on strict bed rest and very tired and is improving but does not have the time to get in here as she would like. She very much appreciates everyone's kindness and concern and misses everyone very much. She has asked that people do not try to call. She is sleeping between 11 and 14 hours per day so the phone is turned off during those hours and she is back in bed quite early in the evening. She has received all messages but doesn't quite have the energy to respond.

I will try and stay in touch with her for the occasional update but she wanted you all to know she is okay and on the mend.

I know you will all keep her in your thoughts. As you know I am not religious, but I know she would appreciate your prayers and well wishes so I will ask for them on her behalf.

New York Sue
May 29th, 2013, 10:45 AM
I'm SO glad to hear this!
Thanks for the update.

cyndiofthevortex
May 29th, 2013, 11:03 AM
She does miss us all and she will be back. Yay for Lisa coming back to the forum! I do hope she is better soon. It is awful to be sick for so long. We'll have cake and balloons when she is better and back with us. I like chocolate with vanilla icing.

asta
May 29th, 2013, 11:07 AM
So relieved to hear she is coming along and sending prayers and best wishes for further recovery.

ilive2craft2
May 29th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Wendi, Thanks for the update! I have been missing LisaPC. Glad to hear she is on the mend. Will continue to keep her in my prayers. Lisa

Renate
May 29th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Dear Wendy,

this must be telepathy, I was thinking on Lisa the whole morning. I wrote a picture postcard to her for bringing a little smile on her face, but did not hear anything from here. Now it is clear. She needs rest and rest and rest. So we will not disturb her, but sending good thoughts and praiers. If you get in contact with her, please bring her a big hug from me.

Thanks for taking care dear Wendy

Iris Girl
May 29th, 2013, 11:09 AM
So happy to hear she is improving. best wishes to her and the family for speedy recovery. thanks you for the update

Cathy F
May 29th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Sending good wishes for your recovery, we miss you and wait patiently for your return!

CrazyMtnLady
May 29th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Glad to hear she is on the mend. She is in my prayers every day.

Jean Sewing Machine
May 29th, 2013, 11:37 AM
So glad to hear about her, but so sorry she is feeling so poorly. Please express my wishes to her for a speedy return to health.

auntiemern
May 29th, 2013, 12:59 PM
As a long time lupus sufferer I can totally relate to her not feeling well. Hope she gets better soon.

Madeforyouinma11
May 29th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the update...I was really starting to worry. Will continue to keep her in my prayers.

SallyO'Sews
May 29th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Thank you, Wendy!! Of course we will continue to pray. May the Lord comfort her soul, heal her body, and give her medical team wisdom and agreement regarding treatment and pain management.
Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

Monique
May 29th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the update Wendy. Sending prayers her way.

bkthomas
May 29th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Oh Thank God!!! .......and Thank You Wendy! I guess I should have PM'd her instead of trying to call - I will quit that now!
Man, I was beginning to think she was gone from this world!

Ellimay
May 29th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Thx Wendy for the info. I know how she would be feeling, as I also have Lupus and other complications. The amount of rest that is needed is sometimes overwhelming. Unable to do anything including housework. During a flare up, weakness and extreme fatigue is terrible. As you know, it's an auto-immune problem. Your antibodies fight against you. So, rest is what is needed.
I sympathise with Lisa . Hope she feels better soon. :icon_bored::icon_bored:

MayinJerset
May 29th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Thanks for letting us know what has been going on with her. All our prayers and good thoughts are that she recovers ASAP and we see her smiling face here once again. May

grammakim04
May 29th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Thank you for the update Wendy, will continue to pray for Lisa.

kensington
May 29th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Thank you Wendy for the update. I'm so sorry Lisa to hear you are down this way. I truly miss you here. You KNOW you are my favorite! :icon_heh: I love ya darlin!

My prayers are for you. May God Bless you and Keep you and cause healing and strength to come upon you. May He send the Angels of Heaven to minister to you in your body and mind. To comfort you. May they hold you so close, that you can hear the rustling of their wings.

Rest well friend. Peace to you.

Sew Perfect
May 29th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Thank you, Wendy for the update on Lisa! It is good to know that she is getting all the sleep she needs as the Lord works in her. Yes, I am praying for her and thinking of her.

GuitarGramma
May 29th, 2013, 04:45 PM
So sorry to hear how very ill she has been. I will most definitely pray for her.

Evilynn
May 29th, 2013, 05:06 PM
She's in my thoughts!

shannonsaulter
May 29th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Ty so much for the update... Lisa is in my prayers..

GrammaBabs
May 29th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Auto immune is the pits....and stress is a nightmare!
Does anyone have her "address"... might be nice to drop some cards...Barbara/GB

Hulamoon
May 29th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the update too. Can we send her a postcard from our states? Can I pm for an addy?

Tanya D
May 29th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the update Wendy.

Lisa, feel better my friend...and know you are missed immensely by this girl.

Patrice
May 29th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Prays for you sweet Lisa

lilmouse
May 29th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Keeping her in prayer!

bkthomas
May 29th, 2013, 10:35 PM
pssst....her e-mail and snail mail is in her user notes!