PDA

View Full Version : My Jersey girl.

Monique
May 29th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Here is a picture of Jersey, my grand doggie.

Bubby
May 29th, 2013, 09:17 AM
I gather from the pink collar that Jersey is a girl. She looks quite comfy cuddled up on her quilt. We will be getting our grandpuppies soon for an indefinite period of time.

grannyann
May 29th, 2013, 10:06 AM
She sure is a beauty and looks like she is going to be a good size girl.

Sandy Navas
May 29th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Monique, we all admire you so much - after all, working for the post office, having a great dislike for dogs in general (yes, we do remember), and then taking care of this great big lady. I did see where she has even shared the bed and YOU are taking her for walks. Are you sure YOU are YOU? She is beautiful though.

Renate
May 29th, 2013, 12:16 PM
How sweet and peaceful

pcbatiks
May 29th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Jersey is such a pretty dog! So I guess Monique is turning into a "dog person".......maybe a little bit! :D Way to go!

shannonsaulter
May 29th, 2013, 12:37 PM
She looks a snuggly on her bed...

teasipper
May 29th, 2013, 12:47 PM
She is such a pretty colour - a real beauty. And, I love her name.

Monique
May 29th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Monique, we all admire you so much - after all, working for the post office, having a great dislike for dogs in general (yes, we do remember), and then taking care of this great big lady. I did see where she has even shared the bed and YOU are taking her for walks. Are you sure YOU are YOU? She is beautiful though.

Yes Sandy it is me. No alien has taken over my body. I even took her to get her nails clipped and next week she gets groomed. This is a VERY big deal for me indeed. I am still scared shi***tless of others dogs. I am on break from the post office for now.

Monique
May 29th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Jersey is such a pretty dog! So I guess Monique is turning into a "dog person".......maybe a little bit! :D Way to go!

Still not a dog person and this will not make me want a dog now. Just get those silly thoughts out of your heads now. LOL!!

bkthomas
May 29th, 2013, 01:48 PM
So we can't send you a puppy for Christmas?!!!!

pcbatiks
May 29th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Oh come on now...........I can just see you now with a bunch of adorable puppies crawling all over you! Well.....I'm glad Jersey won you over anyway! Speaking of dogs.......I need to give both of mine a bath.........they will be thrilled.

Tanya D
May 29th, 2013, 05:21 PM
She sure is a beautiful pup!

Monique
May 29th, 2013, 08:03 PM
PLEASE do NOT send puppies. Thanks for the offer just the same.

HandsOffItsMine
May 29th, 2013, 08:34 PM
What breed is Jersey Monique? I don't think I ever read a post that said that. She's really super cute. :) Much bigger than I thought you would like. lol

K. McEuen
May 29th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Most people with dog issues start out small ... not you! She looks like a boxer to me?

Hulamoon
May 29th, 2013, 10:50 PM
She is beautiful and making me feel puppy thoughts. I was going to ask too. I she a boxer or a pit bull mix?

I was coming home from town just now and was thinking of puppies. Must be a sign.

Monique
May 30th, 2013, 06:55 AM
She is supposed to be Bull mastiff/great Dane and someone else commented that she had German short haired pointer too. She is definitely not a small dog.

HandsOffItsMine
May 30th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Her body shape is Great Dane and some of her facial features. :) Grew up with Great Danes, we normally had 2 at a time. Gentle giants, no wonder Jersey stole your heart. Mastiffs are also very gentle and protective of their families. You might end up wanting a baby of your own on day, mon ami! Just saying...

CrazyMtnLady
May 30th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Beautiful dog. I bet she is just a big cuddly baby.
I need to give both of mine bathes also....not looking forward to that.

debinmalaga
May 30th, 2013, 03:13 PM
What a pretty girl!!!!

Monique
May 30th, 2013, 03:55 PM
No, no, no, no, NOT getting a dog. lol!!

HandsOffItsMine
May 30th, 2013, 05:21 PM
No, no, no, no, NOT getting a dog. lol!!

Famous last words!!!!! Bruhahahhahaha :icon_wave:

Monique
May 30th, 2013, 07:54 PM
No, too tied down with a dog. It is like having another child, NO THANKS! I will babysit that's all.

auntiemern
May 30th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Such a pretty girl. I thought she looked like she has some mastiff in her. I feel ya. Not gonna have another dog either.

SandyWhite
May 30th, 2013, 11:38 PM
No, too tied down with a dog. It is like having another child, NO THANKS! I will babysit that's all.

Ya, that's what I said and now I have 4.:icon_shake: