PDA

View Full Version : My Bubby Is So Funny :)

auntiemern
May 28th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Last year my DD bought the kids one of those 12x36 metal frame pools from WM. They swam in it all last summer. They got it mostly put together the other day, but missing a few small parts to the skimmer basket I had to order. It is almost full, but not up to the skimmer. She called earlier to see if it would be OK for the youngins to go swimming in it as it was. I told her fine, but to keep an eye on them cuz the water is very cold. Any way, she got Bubby all ready to go in, trunks, floaties, sunscreen, and told him the water was cold. He replied "I like cold water". Up the ladder he went like a big boy, jumped in and immediately started screaming, "I hate cold water, I hate cold water" Out he came in a flash, lol. She told him he could go back in once it got warmer. He was fine with that :) He cracks me up on a daily basis.

HandsOffItsMine
May 28th, 2013, 06:34 PM
:D - Love that boy!

Tante/Aunt Ruby

K. McEuen
May 28th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Jeez, his little lips probably turned blue.

They have to heat the pools here to about 72 degrees at least or they are too cold to get in. The temps drop so much at night that they lose all their heat otherwise and don't heat back up in time for people to swim during the day.

Miss Sheri
May 28th, 2013, 08:01 PM
I hope someone is keeping a little record of some of these delightful moments, they are just too sweet to forget!

SallyO'Sews
May 29th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Poor little guy! Thanks for this, Marilyn... Gave me a laugh that I really needed right about now! :D

WendyI
May 29th, 2013, 02:29 PM
LOL! I just ADORE the things that come out of the mouths of babes!! Too cute!

EnumclawGramma
May 29th, 2013, 03:25 PM
LOL! Marilyn that is just precious! HAHAHA! Love it!