PDA

View Full Version : Beef stew in the crock pot

Sandy Navas
May 28th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Little carrot peelers
And Agnes just won't give up that mouth plug, no matter what I offer.

laf512
May 28th, 2013, 02:51 PM
How cute!!

K. McEuen
May 28th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Well, if she has it in her mouth at least she is quiet. I think I'd have set them outside in the yard so I wouldn't have little peelings everywhere. I see the newspaper, but still ...

auntiemern
May 28th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Entirely to cute. My Kenz loves to help cook. She makes a mean spaghetti sauce :). Luckily all of my grand kids threw away their binkies on their own before they were 6 months old. Beef stew sounds really good, along with some home made bread. Have fun, and enjoy the special touch that stew is going to have.

SallyO'Sews
May 28th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Ohmygoodness, Sandy, they are so cute! I just want to hug them both!

Iris Girl
May 28th, 2013, 03:53 PM
you have the most adorable helpers and I agree with Marilyn that is going to taste delicious with some homemade bread...have you got them on bread making yet?

grannyann
May 28th, 2013, 04:41 PM
They are so cute. Don't you just love grandkids?

Tanya D
May 28th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Very cute!

We had a rule that you were only allowed to have your soother at naptime or bed time. My Emma would always sneak in her room and reach thru the crib bars and take a suck. And I remember when we took Eric's away. Oh my, he cried and cried. I felt horrible but he was 2 and enough was enough.

kensington
May 28th, 2013, 04:47 PM
That sounds really good. I love Beef Stew.

SuzyQue
May 28th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Adorable baby chefs! Our daughter was our only binkie child. When we moved to this farm, she was just over 2. Somehow it got lost in the move......no big deal after the first meltdown. I think we read a bit extra the first day........then moved right on. I really dislike seeing children walking around with a pacie, but not my child.......so not my issue! Must agree that stew and fresh baked bread does sound delicious!

Monique
May 28th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Maizyn gave hers up just before her birthday. I cut it and left a little nub, showed her it was broken. She tried to suck but threw it back at me and that was the end of that.

I need little helpers like that.

Sandy Navas
May 28th, 2013, 06:24 PM
This binkie babe is the longest - most of the girls gave theirs up or never had one. Rita (who is now 6) used hers only at night until she was almost 4. Frankly, I hate the things and try my best, but you know nanas aren't allowed to rule. EVER.

Oh, and Karen, a few carrot peelings are nothing compared to some of the things I've cleaned.