PDA

View Full Version : I Had Such a Nice Weekend!

phoots
May 28th, 2013, 12:21 AM
I am originally from San Diego and now living in Las Vegas. A friend of mine, Randy, from San Diego is coaching an adult baseball team and they were in town for a tournament. So I went to two games on Saturday and one game on Sunday! It's wasn't hot this weekend but the sun was really bright and the wind was gusting something fierce!! I put a little sunscreen on but I didn't feel like I was burning. But I did burn! My face, the back of one shoulder, and the top of both knees are burnt. Nothing serious, but they do hurt just a bit.

Having my friend in town gave me a chance to get away from my studies for just a bit. But Randy's back home in San Diego and I spent the afternoon working on my homework. I've still got more to do, of course, but I don't go back to school until Wednesday night.

We had such a beautiful weekend here that I'm glad I was able to get out of the house for awhile! Randy's team only won one game out of four, but it was so good to see him again!

Pam in Vegas

auntiemern
May 28th, 2013, 12:29 AM
So happy for you getting to see an old friend, and taking a break from school work. I am sure the sunburn was worth it :)

lilmouse
May 28th, 2013, 02:46 AM
Glad to hear that you had a small break this weekend.

shannonsaulter
May 28th, 2013, 04:20 AM
You should come down here sometime..would love to meet up..glad you had fun..

WendyI
May 28th, 2013, 12:36 PM
it's soooo good for you to have those breaks from school. So many people don't take them and then they burn out. I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend! Now you are all refreshed and ready to start again!

Tanya D
May 28th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Sounds like a fun weekend Pam! So glad you enjoyed the little break and got some sunshine.

Monique
May 28th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Glad you had a great weekend. We all need to take a break at times.

phoots
May 29th, 2013, 12:42 AM
You should come down here sometime..would love to meet up..glad you had fun..

My friend, Randy, lives in Spring Valley!!! LOL!

Pam in Vegas