PDA

View Full Version : About Lisapc

bkthomas
May 27th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Sorry.....I don't really have any news about her and that is the problem!
Really getting worried - I have called twice in the last few days and it goes to voice mail
I only left a message once and no return call......I will keep trying....anyone else have any ideas?

cyndiofthevortex
May 27th, 2013, 09:06 PM
I haven't seen or heard from her in a while. I hope she's okay. An email is speeding her way!

SallyO'Sews
May 28th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Keeping her in prayer...

rebeccas-sewing
May 28th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Let's hope she's out-of-town having some fun!

Tanya D
May 28th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Continued prayers for Lisa. Feel better my friend!

Iris Girl
May 28th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Lisa we miss you get better soon!!! ((((((HUGS)))))

shannonsaulter
May 28th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Lisa where r u??? We miss you hope all is ok..

kensington
May 28th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Has anyone heard anything, could one of the mods enlighten us?

Sew Perfect
May 28th, 2013, 06:33 PM
I haven't heard anything from her in quite some time. The last was when I very first noticed she was MIA and she told me she was extremely busy at the time, going into detail of what she was doing. So, I've not thought much about her not being here, other than i miss seeing her.

Sew Perfect
May 28th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Sorry.....I don't really have any news about her and that is the problem!
Really getting worried - I have called twice in the last few days and it goes to voice mail
I only left a message once and no return call......I will keep trying....anyone else have any ideas?

Everyone...here is what she told me on May 3, which is the last time we spoke...

Misa:

You are so sweet to check in on me. Besides exhausted I am fine. I had 2 hearings to attend in Boston for a couple of clients a couple weeks ago. I was squeezing in bridal stuff and then last week was just so busy with one day with the grandchildren and my son and more wedding stuff. My schedule was supposed to clear up as of Tuesday this week but my BF/Partner had a close family relative die. So I have been dealing with Vendors, brides and not only my own alteration and veil appointments but her Mom's. Her mother does alterations/veils on site so I don't have to do it. It has been crazy.

Today I had a 3 1/2 hour break and of course my daughter needed me to babysit the new baby. So I litterally went knowing I was giving her her late morning feeding and taking a nap with her. So she ate late at noontime and we were both asleep by 12:30 and we woke up 3 hours later when my daughter, other granddaughter and son (Brenna picked him up at school for me) came in. Then I brought my son to hubby at work and went to meet with a bride and replacement hair/makeup girl and have just gotten home about an hour ago.

Tomorrow I am free except for Kora's 5th birthday party. So I am sleeping until my body wakes me up and if it is before 10 am I am going back to bed. The party is at 2 pm. Sunday I have one bride to hold hands with for her wedding. Regina does that stuff and although it is fun it is her favorite thing to do and she is usually there anyway to do the hair and makeup.

The funeral was today. Regina is taking this weekend to rest and then Monday we will regroup. Then my life can go back to normal. She is single with no children and I still don't know how she keeps p this schedule. I am ready to drop even with my nap.

I am missing the forum and my sewing room. I do check in as often as I can for spam and PM's but that is really it. I did have to post about an amazing Fat Quarter sale earlier when I checked in though.

I hope all is good with you?

New York Sue
May 28th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Last post was May 5th at 9:53am...and she frequently posted.
She was my swap buddy in the suprise topper group, and my package was delivered on the 25th (I checked tracking). But it's not like it had to be signed for. It's just not like her to not acknowledge receipt. I hope we hear from her soon!

OOPS! Posts crossed. Glad to hear it's just a busy life!

K. McEuen
May 28th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Has anyone heard anything, could one of the mods enlighten us?

Umm, we weren't given a magic mirror into your lives when we received Mod status. (thank goodness, I'd be afraid of what I might see!)

On May 16, Wendy posted this;

:May 16th, 2013, 08:58 AM #1

WendyI
Missouri Star
Post Thanks / Like
Lisapc could use some hugs!
I have been noticing that Lisa has been absent so I have emailed her. Her friend is now apparently covering for her as she has been quite unwell.

She said she's just supposed to be resting and not using computers and the like so this is why she has been absent. Might be nice to come back to some PMs though when she can. I will let her tell you about what's going on but thought she could use some positive energy coming her way."

So, that is the latest update as far as I know. Sounds like she burned the candle at both ends and it met in the middle and she got sick from over-doing maybe.

kensington
May 28th, 2013, 07:00 PM
NO, what I thought was that maybe since she is a mod that she might be keeping you updated.

I want a magic mirror... For some things.

I appreciate the reply, thank you.

K. McEuen
May 28th, 2013, 07:07 PM
NO, what I thought was that maybe since she is a mod that she might be keeping you updated.

I want a magic mirror... For some things.

I appreciate the reply, thank you.

Do you remember Romper Room? I swear the only reason I sat and watched that stupid show was so she could see me in her magic mirror.

kensington
May 28th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Do you remember Romper Room? I swear the only reason I sat and watched that stupid show was so she could see me in her magic mirror.

I do remember Romper Room!! How funny.

Iris Girl
May 28th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Romper stomper Bomper Boo tell me tell me do.... wasn't that how it went

Musical_Starling
May 28th, 2013, 07:48 PM
I watched that as a kid too, although a later version of it called "Romper Room and Friends". It aired up until 1994 according to Wikipedia. I always got upset because she never said my name lol

K. McEuen
May 28th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Holy crap, they revived Romper Room? I think I was 3 when I watched it. I found out that the woman on it was a cousin of my aunt's so I was sure that she would say my name EVERY day. I also remember complaining to my aunt about her lousy cousin.

Mpyles
May 28th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Holy crap, they revived Romper Room? I think I was 3 when I watched it. I found out that the woman on it was a cousin of my aunt's so I was sure that she would say my name EVERY day. I also remember complaining to my aunt about her lousy cousin.

Karen you crack me up!!

bkthomas
May 28th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Well, I tried calling again - all I ever get is an automated voice after much ringing.......this time I left my # twice!!!
Will let you know as soon as I hear anything!

bubba
May 28th, 2013, 08:49 PM

Yes!!!! Wunda - Wunda!!!!!

WendyI
May 28th, 2013, 09:04 PM
I have not heard a word from her since my last email communication. I have emailed her again so hopefully will hear something soon...I'm very worried now.

auntiemern
May 28th, 2013, 09:13 PM
So which is it? Is she sick or busy? Inquiring minds want to know.

bkthomas
May 28th, 2013, 09:15 PM
So which is it? Is she sick or busy? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hoping she is all better and enjoying her family!!!

Sandy Navas
May 28th, 2013, 11:46 PM
I remember as a kid saying top Mom: "Momma, why am I running in circles?" And Mom answered: "Shut up or I'll nail your other foot down." Sounds like Lisa and I have the very same Mother . . .

S L O W D O W N!!