PDA

View Full Version : For all our Armed Services today and past.

grannyann
May 27th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Thank you to all our men and woman past and present who served and are serving our country.

CrazyMtnLady
May 27th, 2013, 06:47 PM
I second that. Thank you to all those who have served and are serving.

SandyWhite
May 27th, 2013, 07:38 PM
My husband was in Vietnam and has been disabled by it. The first thing I did this morning and every morning is thank him for all he has done. Thank you for your post and I'll pass this on to my hubby...and my dad too. He's 91 and served in WWII.

Sharyn J
May 27th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Remembering all those who serve and have served our Country. We thank you.....and my dad too, who passed recently at 89 and was a WWII Vet.

lilmouse
May 27th, 2013, 08:51 PM
I always remember what Memorial Day is for, I served during the Viet Nam Era, my Dad served WWII, my late husband also served 3 tours in Nam and Steve is a veteran with 16 yrs, regular Army and several more with the State Unit.

Sandy Navas
May 27th, 2013, 09:44 PM
We do have several female service members on the forum - some current, some previous, some supporting spouses. To them I say THANK YOU!! Not to exclude male service members past, present and future!!

auntiemern
May 27th, 2013, 11:24 PM
When you are married to a war wounded, Viet Nam vet (USMC) you never forget what today is. I live with it every day. I am proud of all the men and women, past and present that have served our country, and never forget the price that some have paid. God Bless each and every one of them.