PDA

View Full Version : My Heart

auntiemern
May 24th, 2013, 10:15 PM
My DD took this pic of the kids the other day. These are the reason, I live and breathe. My little man Bubby (Gabe) is the reason I quilt for the PICU.

ilive2craft2
May 24th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Marilyn, they are so precious! The middle one looks to have a little ornery in her - I tend to notice it, since I am a little ornery myself.... :) They grow up so fast!

auntiemern
May 24th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Ornery is an understatement. LOL
Marilyn, they are so precious! The middle one looks to have a little ornery in her - I tend to notice it, since I am a little ornery myself.... :) They grow up so fast!

ilive2craft2
May 24th, 2013, 10:36 PM
You can just see it - not sure if it is in her eyes or the tilt of her head or if like minded souls just see it in others. :)

Ornery is an understatement. LOL

GuitarGramma
May 24th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Those children are so precious. You are a wonderful grandmother! You take such good care of them. What joys!

Grandma G
May 24th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Grandchildren are so special. My personal feeling is that God lets me see my children grow up again through my grandchildren. I get a second chance to experience all the warm fuzzies I felt when my children were growing up. Your grandchildren are precious.

K. McEuen
May 24th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Ya know, Bubby is starting to look like a kid now, losing his baby look.

Jean Sewing Machine
May 24th, 2013, 11:24 PM
What a darling family photo! I know they are your pride and joy, especially the ornery one! And of course, sweet Gabe!

Musical_Starling
May 24th, 2013, 11:36 PM
They're so precious :) Gabe in that picture reminds me of Toby Keith lol I have no idea why, but that's the name that comes to mind when I look at that little face. So cute!

SallyO'Sews
May 25th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Beautiful babies, Marilyn!

auntiemern
May 25th, 2013, 12:58 AM
I know, right? He is getting to be such a big stuff. Amazing little man for sure. Talks a blue streak too :)
Ya know, Bubby is starting to look like a kid now, losing his baby look.

Sew Perfect
May 25th, 2013, 01:01 AM
Beautiful children!

phoots
May 25th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Really cute kids!

Pam in Vegas

lilmouse
May 25th, 2013, 01:19 AM
You can see why they hold your heart....mine do the same to me....and we have a couple of "ornery" ones that can cut you just with a look; of course Mama and I have the exact same look, they learn it so young!

Renate
May 25th, 2013, 02:47 AM
A wonderful family picture, they look so happy and sweet. have a great weekend all together

HdWench
May 25th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Aww they do grow up so fast, and I'm the ornery one in the center back there!!! Precious ones Marilyn and what a great picture, thank you for sharing your lovely grandkids!

rebeccas-sewing
May 25th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Darling children! I know they are the apple of your eye.

Evilynn
May 25th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Wonderful picture! :) They are so precious!

Iris Girl
May 25th, 2013, 07:04 AM
what a precious group you are so lucky to have them and they are so lucky to have you. Enjoy them all.

nana margaret
May 25th, 2013, 07:27 AM
What a beautiful little family you have Marilyn, I know exactly what you mean, since our little grandson was born a couple of years ago he has become the centre of our lives and having him for a sleepover is the highlight of our week. Your grandson is a real cutie!

HandsOffItsMine
May 25th, 2013, 07:51 AM
(((Marilyn))), they are beautiful and of course sooo big. :) Bubby has a special place in Don and my heart, will be our little man. lol

Like you, there's nothing we wouldn't do for our grandbabies. You are always available for your Gks, even when you should be taking care of yourself a bit better, ahem!!! ;)

Love you like a sister! Huggers, Ruby

MRoy
May 25th, 2013, 08:17 AM
They're beautiful Marilyn and they've got a wonderful Grandmother!

MayinJerset
May 25th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Oh what a beautiful trio with such happy faces, we know they have you wrapped around their little fingers.

New York Sue
May 25th, 2013, 09:49 AM
WOW! Gabe is a little man, now!!
Great pic, thanks for sharing, Marilyn.