PDA

View Full Version : SHAKING

Bubby
May 24th, 2013, 06:59 PM
I received a note from one of our forum members who also follows my blog. She is unable to read my blog without the words shaking. Since many of my followers are from our forum, would you please let me know if you had this happen. I have gone onto my blog with a different computer and had no issues. My blog is www.whisperofrose.blogspot.com. Thanks for your help...Barb

bubba
May 24th, 2013, 07:16 PM
It did not shake for me....nice blog, but no shaking :icon_happy:

Doloris
May 24th, 2013, 07:18 PM
didn't shake for me, but perhaps your font was throwing her off.

HandsOffItsMine
May 24th, 2013, 07:23 PM
No problems here and I tried it IE 7, Chrome and Safari. I suspect it's her personal computer system that needs defragmenting, browser cache needs clearing and restarting her computer.

bec
May 24th, 2013, 07:30 PM
I didn't have any problems, but I'm jealous that you have so many hummingbirds. The most we ever had was about 4 or 5. So far this year we've only had one plump male. :(

Your blog looks really nice.

Iris Girl
May 24th, 2013, 07:34 PM
I had no issues at all , very nice Blog

nyelphaba
May 24th, 2013, 07:34 PM
I checked, no shaking.

GrammaBabs
May 24th, 2013, 07:46 PM
NO...lotta shakin' going on!:lol:
Very pretty space....:)

grannyann
May 24th, 2013, 07:53 PM
no problem for me reading.

Cathy F
May 24th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Very nice, and no shaking

ilive2craft2
May 24th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Nice blog! No shaking for me..... I used firefox... :)

Suesquilts
May 24th, 2013, 08:27 PM
No shaking on my computer -- using the one at work!!! Shhhh -- don't tell.

BellasQuilts
May 24th, 2013, 09:04 PM
No shaking for me either.

JLynn
May 24th, 2013, 09:13 PM
No shaking or me eithr, but hard to read red print on a background of red roses

nonnietomany
May 24th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Nice blog, no shaking Trish

Sharyn J
May 24th, 2013, 09:26 PM
No shaking. Using Chrome and also tried IE. No problems, but the font is a little hard for my old eyes.

bakermom
May 24th, 2013, 09:44 PM
No problems for me

Sandy Navas
May 24th, 2013, 09:49 PM
It only shakes for me when my head is spinning. Wonder if what she actually is seeing is the font changing (it does on my computer - loads in one font and then changes to another almost immediately.

And, don't send an exorcist - I was joking about my head spinning.

SandyWhite
May 24th, 2013, 10:21 PM
No shaking. It may be the font. Might be a problem for her.

auntiemern
May 24th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Worked fine for me. I love your blog BTW. I don't follow nearly as many as I should.

MRoy
May 24th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Looks fine for me...

K. McEuen
May 24th, 2013, 10:39 PM
The shaking could be a sign of her monitor or video card getting ready to go out. I had an older monitor that had a line about a 1/2" high running all the way across the screen that shook. The monitor died about a month after that showed up.

kahillusm
May 24th, 2013, 11:10 PM
works fine for me too...

Musical_Starling
May 24th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Looks fine all the way over here too :D If they're using an older monitor (the big clunkers) then check to make sure there isn't anything magnetic next to the screen, or go through the menu (there should be a menu button on the front somewhere) and see if there is a "degauss" option. If it's a newer monitor, check the connection make sure the cord hasn't come loose, if that's not it then update the driver. And if none of that works then send me a PM lol

SallyO'Sews
May 25th, 2013, 12:56 AM
No problem just now when I checked it (great-looking blog, btw!); I wonder whether the font is hard to read on her monitor, or she has an older computer?

nana margaret
May 25th, 2013, 06:45 AM
It's a really nice blog page you have, I didn't notice any shaking at all. Your blueberry muffin recipe looks delicious and now I finally know what all-purpose flour is! Now if someone could just explain what a cup measurement is I'd be truly grateful!

Musical_Starling
May 25th, 2013, 08:53 AM
It's a really nice blog page you have, I didn't notice any shaking at all. Your blueberry muffin recipe looks delicious and now I finally know what all-purpose flour is! Now if someone could just explain what a cup measurement is I'd be truly grateful!

Ooh, I know that one! 250 mL :D

Jean Sewing Machine
May 25th, 2013, 09:18 AM
No shaking! Glad you changed fonts, the thin script was hard for me to read, the bolder less flowery script works better for me as I usually read on an iPad.

Mrs.Sew&Sew
May 25th, 2013, 10:21 AM
No problems on my tablet, just fine read. Joined the blog as well! Thanks :-)

HdWench
May 25th, 2013, 10:54 AM
No shaking, just drooling over those blueberry muffins!!! I looked on a Windows 7 PC with IE 10 and also Google Chrome. Flowery script kept my eyes reading (instead of doing the skimming read) :-) But hope she got her pc or monitor fix! Loved your blog too Barb.

mcwade
May 25th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Great blog! No shaking either.

Denis
May 25th, 2013, 10:59 AM
No shaking blog up here in Canada- only shaking we had was the earthquake last week about 20 miles away 5.2 on the scale. No one was hurt!

cyndiofthevortex
May 25th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Well, I have some good ideas for what to do now! It shakes just a tiny bit for me and I can't read it without getting dizzy. Now I know it's just my computer acting up. I wonder why it does this for Barb's blog but none of the other ones I visit? I know nothing about computers so I'll get one of my sons to work on it for me. Thanks Barb and everyone else that gave input! I really appreciate it.

And isn't Barb's blog awesome? I hope you all visit it again and again. She always puts up such wonderful things.

cyndiofthevortex
May 25th, 2013, 01:25 PM
JACOB FIXED IT! YAY! SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLE!

Genny
May 25th, 2013, 02:01 PM
I received a note from one of our forum members who also follows my blog. She is unable to read my blog without the words shaking. Since many of my followers are from our forum, would you please let me know if you had this happen. I have gone onto my blog with a different computer and had no issues. My blog is www.whisperofrose.blogspot.com. Thanks for your help...Barb

No problems here...NICE BLOG!