PDA

View Full Version : Hunting for bugs and garden critters--FABRIC THAT IS . . .

MrsT2u
May 24th, 2013, 10:43 AM
:icon_kiss: I'm making a falling charms quilt for my 12 year old daughter. She personally chose each square and each one is a different floral. No 2 charms are alike! Some of the charms came from a recent swap that I participated in on this forum, so many of you have already contributed. I thought it would be cute to incorporate a few critters in it, too. If you have a bug, butterfly, ladybug, bee, lizard, gecko, earthworm, or even a snake--anything that you might find in a flower garden that fits on a 5" square that you would contribute to this quilt, I will make it worth your while. EACH PERSON THAT CONTRIBUTES WILL RECEIVE A FREE MYSTERY FAT QUARTER! Be sure to include your return address. I love quilters! Hope you share the love . . .
Mail all squares to:
Teresa Stewart
5742 Darmondale
San Antonio, TX 778261
:icon_hug:

Cat n bull
May 24th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Do you care about color? I have some CUTE prints in very bright colors.

pdjewelrylady
May 24th, 2013, 11:39 AM
:icon_hi:oh i have several many alot of precut 5" buggy squares!! ...... was going to use for a jar block swap last year but never did ..... hahahahaha another ufo pile lost and now found YAY!! :lol:

will be happy to send ---- can you pls check your zip code posted and i will get them flying your way today :D

MrsT2u
May 24th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Oops! My zip is 78261. Thanks !

MrsT2u
May 24th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Any color is great! This is a very scrappy floral garden falling charms. I am getting soooooo excited!

MrsT2u
May 24th, 2013, 12:28 PM
My address again is:
Teresa Stewart
5742 Darmondale
San Antonio, TX 78261

:icon_kiss: I'm making a falling charms quilt for my 12 year old daughter. She personally chose each square and each one is a different floral. No 2 charms are alike! Some of the charms came from a recent swap that I participated in on this forum, so many of you have already contributed. I thought it would be cute to incorporate a few critters in it, too. If you have a bug, butterfly, ladybug, bee, lizard, gecko, earthworm, or even a snake--anything that you might find in a flower garden that fits on a 5" square that you would contribute to this quilt, I will make it worth your while. EACH PERSON THAT CONTRIBUTES WILL RECEIVE A FREE MYSTERY FAT QUARTER! Be sure to include your return address. I love quilters! Hope you share the love . . .
Mail all squares to:
Teresa Stewart
5742 Darmondale
San Antonio, TX 778261
:icon_hug:

Sharyn J
May 24th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Don't have many bug fabrics but I found some butterfly scrap. Managed to get a couple charm size for you. When I have time, I'll look for some more.

grammakim04
May 25th, 2013, 11:43 PM
I have some bug & butterfly fabric...don't need anything in return. Will put in the mail on Monday.

Kim

ilive2craft2
May 25th, 2013, 11:53 PM
I went through my stash and I have 3 different butterfly patterns, so I will send those off on Tuesday. I also have tractors - do you want some tractors-they are found in the garden too :) I thought I had caterpillars from a very hungry caterpillar quilt, but the caterpillars were on the panel. Happy to help out - no need to mail anything back. :) Lisa

Mom23
May 27th, 2013, 10:36 PM
I have finally checked my fabrics and have a lime green with butterflies. Will get it in the mail tomorrow.

slave2myjob
May 30th, 2013, 11:13 AM
I'll do some checking, and if I have anything that would work, I'll send it your way!!

cyndiofthevortex
May 30th, 2013, 12:48 PM
I have some. I'll cut them for you. Are you using 5" squares? How many more are you looking for? Post it here or PM me.

Judy~Ann
May 30th, 2013, 01:07 PM
I'm sorry I don't have any critters to share but I wanted to tell all of you how wonderful it is to have friends to call on when needed and to be able to help out when possible. Big BIG Thursday hugs to you all.

donella
May 30th, 2013, 01:26 PM
I may have a frog and a green with lots of ladybugs.The ladybugs may be too much.R u still wanting more?