PDA

View Full Version : Showing off my garden helpers

cyndiofthevortex
May 23rd, 2013, 02:49 PM
Forgive me, but I just can't help showing off my 5 year old grandson helping DH plant some cosmos. Jon always wears a superhero costume except when we make him take it off for church on Sunday. How can the flowers even think of not growing with such a gardener?

MayinJerset
May 23rd, 2013, 02:58 PM
What a willing and great garden helper your DH has, Jon is so cute!

Wonder if I my sons will be more willing to help me garden if I get them Superman suit?. Somehow I don't think it would work with 46 - 56 years olds, LOL!

cyndiofthevortex
May 23rd, 2013, 03:00 PM
What a willing and great garden helper your DH has, Jon is so cute!

Wonder if I my sons will be more willing to help me garden if I get them Superman suit?. Somehow I don't think it would work with 46 - 56 years olds, LOL! Hopefully not!

Bubby
May 23rd, 2013, 03:03 PM
What a darling little helper...!! I love his costume!!

Tanya D
May 23rd, 2013, 04:32 PM
Love his costume. I remember quite fondly my Eric running around in rubber boots and a Bat Man cape and mask. I thought of the memory the other day when I looked out the front window and he was vacuuming his truck out. Wasn't it just yesterday he was 5 and running around while I looked out that same window??? How did he get to be 17 so quickly???

Sandy Navas
May 23rd, 2013, 05:30 PM
How wonderful, Cyndi. The other day I saw a little boy wearing a Superman shirt and I asked him if he could fly. He very calmly peeked over his right shoulder, turned to me and said, "Not today, I don't have my cape on today." So cute.

You are going to have the prettiest garden around.

Kendra Long
May 23rd, 2013, 06:06 PM
How cute!! Love that he wears a superhero costume all the time! :) That's priceless!

lilmouse
May 23rd, 2013, 08:37 PM
He is adorable.

cyndiofthevortex
May 23rd, 2013, 08:45 PM
He is adorable.Yes, and Superman is cute, too.

alliek
May 23rd, 2013, 08:57 PM
How adorable, I bet those cosmos are the stars of the garden! Planted by a superhero wow!

Bailey65
May 23rd, 2013, 09:08 PM
That is adorable Cyndi! I bet the Cosmos will be the highlight of your garden :D

Mpyles
May 23rd, 2013, 09:10 PM
Too cute!!!

bkthomas
May 23rd, 2013, 09:14 PM
Sweet!!!! :icon_tup:

pcbatiks
May 23rd, 2013, 09:32 PM
Too cute .........that will be a great picture to frame for him when he is older.

WendyI
May 23rd, 2013, 10:20 PM
Liam had that SAME costume and a batman one too!! He loved it! So cute! He informed me yesterday that he enjoys shoveling mulch!! YAY!!! I have a garden helper in the making!!

bubba
May 23rd, 2013, 11:25 PM
My youngest grandson, Ashtyn who is seven, also likes to wear the superhero gear! If he doesn't have that on, he is carrying his bear....sometimes he has both! Having grown up in a family of five girls and then having two daughters, I have to say I adore the grandsons! Hope the grandgirls don't feel jealous! :0

SallyO'Sews
May 23rd, 2013, 11:51 PM
What a precious picture! And what wonderful memories of his Grandpa Jon will carry with him forever!

auntiemern
May 24th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Absolutely adorable. How can they not be the greatest cosmo's ever planted, with Superman doing the planting.