PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Thanksday!

SallyO'Sews
May 23rd, 2013, 01:27 PM
Hello, Quilty Friends!

Today I am thankful that it is Thursday, because that means only one more day until Friday, and Monday is a holiday! :icon_wave:

I am also thankful that this morning I found the umbrella I was sure I had left in Virginia a couple of weeks ago. :icon_woohoo: It was in the pocket on the back of the driver's seat in my car, where I had put it because there was no longer enough room in the glove box. :icon_doh: The timing was a real blessing, as we are in for some stormy weather for the next couple of days. And I'm thankful that we're getting some much-needed rain in these parts.

What are you thankful for today?

dwil23
May 23rd, 2013, 03:24 PM
So much to be thankful for, but today I will say I am thankful we got some much needed rain - even if it did come down too hard and too fast and caused some indoor flooding. It was really nothing compared to what our friends in OK have experienced. I'm always thankful for my sweet grandson and that they are coming for a visit this weekend!

pcbatiks
May 23rd, 2013, 03:39 PM
Hi Sally........and Donna.............I am thankful that I had a good checkup today! And thankful for all of you here on the forum!

Tanya D
May 23rd, 2013, 04:27 PM
Today I am thankful for the rain that is coming down hard and fast. It means the fire ban is lifted and everything is greening up.

I am also thankful for my family and my friends I have found here.

Miss Sheri
May 23rd, 2013, 10:04 PM
Thank you for starting this thread, I love counting my blessings. Today, I am thankful for the beautiful earth we live on and the breath-taking rainbow I saw last night as the rain was stopping. I am also so thankful to have found such a place as this forum, with people who are full of kindness and compassion, gentle souls. I never expected that I would feel so at home in an online setting. I am thankful to all of you who are becoming my friends.

bkthomas
May 23rd, 2013, 10:12 PM
Today I am thankful for this new house we found - thankful every day for it! .....also greatful for this forum and all the talented friendly people here!