PDA

View Full Version : I need a M* fix!

kensington
May 22nd, 2013, 05:51 PM
Sitting here watching the stand off in the Jodi Arias trial, no quilts on the table, nothing to start before Tuesday... Just playing on FB doing a bit of house work here and there... so bored out of my gord.

I need to make a trip to M* before the weekend and get me some pretty's to play with. Haven't been drawn to a DD in a couple weeks... this calls for a TRIP! Too late today. Maybe tomorrow... :D

Suesquilts
May 22nd, 2013, 08:11 PM
You're lucky that you live close enought to MSQ to be able to go!!! Wish I could go with you.

lilmouse
May 22nd, 2013, 08:16 PM
Ditto for me ...I would love to live so close

Tippysmom
May 23rd, 2013, 05:47 PM
I would be there all the time! Maybe they would adopt me? ;)

EnumclawGramma
May 23rd, 2013, 05:57 PM
Your day sounds like mine.....except M* isn't an option for me. But I give them a fair share of my $$ long distance!

Hulamoon
May 23rd, 2013, 06:26 PM
That trial does draw you in doesn't it. I see a future Lifetime movie in the future. lol Not to make light of the crime though :(

I haven't seen a DD in awhile that I really needed either. I did buy a cute pattern at my LQS for a wall hanging the other day. I took the pattern to a printer so I can cut one and keep the original.

Have fun shopping!

laf512
May 23rd, 2013, 06:45 PM
So did you go? Inquiring minds want to know :)

bkthomas
May 23rd, 2013, 10:21 PM
I think if she did go she is either busy playing with the new pretties or just too exhausted to tell us - He He!

asta
May 23rd, 2013, 11:01 PM
I wanna go with you!:(

sassyquilter
May 23rd, 2013, 11:03 PM
I hear ya! I am waiting on a shipment now:)

Lindagie
May 24th, 2013, 01:02 AM
I just got a package from MSQC this morning; and then got some yardage from Fabric Depot this afternoon. I was NOT going to buy any fabric until I used some of the things I already had, but I needed some yardage to go with what I already bought from MSQC, and the other place had a really cute puppy fabric line that I Had to buy. You all know how that goes, I'm sure.

kensington
May 24th, 2013, 02:29 AM
So did you go? Inquiring minds want to know :)

I think if she did go she is either busy playing with the new pretties or just too exhausted to tell us - He He!

No I actually didn't go. I did not sleep a wink last night... (I hate when that happens) so by the time DH got up and left for work my body was twitching from lack of sleep. I took a sleep aid, and crashed out until almost 2pm. Then I worked on getting my Summer Wreath done and ready to hang for Memorial weekend. I got it hung, Then we went to Sonic for dinner (50 cent corndogs) and had a luscious Peanut Butter Fudge Shake. SOooooo good.

This is my wreath... it's about 30 inches wide and tall. I really like it. This weekend we will buy the 12 flags that we put on our 12 porch posts each year for the summer. I'll get pinwheels to put in by my Rose bushes and down by the pool too. I put a bunting all along the back porch last year too.

bkthomas
May 24th, 2013, 02:44 AM
Love your wreath!!! Yay for the red white and blue!!!!

kensington
May 24th, 2013, 02:46 AM
Thanks! I really like it. It's so big and fluffy! It will hang out on the porch all summer!