PDA

View Full Version : For Steffi

Blondie
May 22nd, 2013, 10:43 AM
this will certainly make you smile and whenyou smile you can't be angry, unless you are plotting evil revenge, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcN08Tg3PWw

Renate
May 22nd, 2013, 11:34 AM
Dear Blondie,

i just fell off my chair from laughin!!! And I also needed it, because of our crazy supplier not seeing the problems he causes with behaving like an .... you can choose the word you like. Next time I do like this senior: I am singing into the phone ...

rebeccas-sewing
May 22nd, 2013, 12:58 PM
Had lots of fun looking at YouTube cat videos. Thanks, Blondie!

Mary Ruth
May 22nd, 2013, 02:59 PM
This is crazy funny!! I had tears in my eyes from laughing. I watched it again and had tears in my eyes from watching the couple be in perfect harmony. That's love.

bkthomas
May 22nd, 2013, 03:14 PM
Awesome! Thanks Blondie! .....and there are more,at the end of each one you will see more you can click on! Even a news report - They are a Utube sensation!

SallyO'Sews
May 23rd, 2013, 12:23 AM
This made me laugh, because last night I finally figured out how to set up Skype, and we were able to talk to DD#5 in Korea! I was feeling all smug and tech-savvy, until I realized how long it's taken me to join the 21st century!! :icon_rolleyes:

Evilynn
May 23rd, 2013, 03:20 AM
Thank you Blondie! This made me grin from cheek to cheek! They are soooo adorable together and this is such a happy couple .. I wish this is Juha and me in 30 years!

Bubby
May 23rd, 2013, 04:37 AM
This was so precious! Talk about a smile maker!!!

Andrea F
May 24th, 2013, 06:07 PM
This was so fun. Reminded me of earlier this week when my sister and I "facetimed" for the very first time because we were far apart and my DH and I had to figure out how it worked...

HdWench
May 25th, 2013, 01:03 PM
:D What an Adorable couple!!! I am in love with them, how cute after being married so ??? long!

Yep smiling ear to ear !

Sally my computer has that web cam thingy but either I ask my grandson (13) for help or my Dad (84!!!) I covered the lens and pray it's not on -- See you are on the only one who doesn't know how to use it but (((((Hugs))))) to your DD#5 in Korea! I bet you were all smile getting to SEE and talk.