PDA

View Full Version : Sewing again !

Eileen83flowers
May 21st, 2013, 05:11 AM
It's been over a week since my machine went to get repaired and it was decided that it wasn't going to be cost effective to repair.
As it was less than 12months old with a burnt out motor, I am now in the process of claiming my money back, I certainly don't want another one the same again.
My darling husband insisted that I go out and buy another machine, I wasn't going to argue with him LOL so off I went and came back with a Janome machine, its a few grades up from the other one and can do lots of different things including dropping the feed dogs so I will be able to try FMQ eventually.
I am "sew" happy again housework can wait in the queue I am off to sit at my machine and get acquainted.

patchiereggie
May 21st, 2013, 05:33 AM
New toys are always an adventure. And a new sewing machine is sew much fun. Enjoy and share results soon.

GrammaBabs
May 21st, 2013, 10:36 AM
Janome..... one of the best... Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellimay
May 21st, 2013, 10:57 AM
have fun getting used to your new machine. Just love getting new toys. Woohoo!! for you.

lilmouse
May 21st, 2013, 11:39 AM
Am very happy for you; I have two Janomes and an Elna, you will love it...a great work horse!

tamsterg7
May 21st, 2013, 08:29 PM
Sorry about the one that burnt, but happy you hafe a new one - and such a sweet hubby to insist on instant replacement!