PDA

View Full Version : WOOOO HOOOO!!!

Hawaii Roxy
May 19th, 2013, 12:49 PM
We booked a flight for my sister to come to Hawaii!!! Im so excited to have her here now she can SHOW me what Im doing wrong and teach me to make awesome quilts!!!! She will be here June 11th!!!! :)

NanaB
May 19th, 2013, 12:52 PM
If you will book a flight for me to come to Hawaii, I will show you what you're doing (wrong???) and then we could spend the rest of the time touring!!!!! hahahahahaha!!

bubba
May 19th, 2013, 12:53 PM
If you book me a flight, I will help too!!! We have reservations for December 8 - January 4. If you'd just like to pay the return fare, I'd be happy with that! :D

Klasien
May 19th, 2013, 01:01 PM
I am so happy for you!
And june 11 is right around the corner, I wish you a WONDERFUL time together :)

Hawaii Roxy
May 19th, 2013, 01:03 PM
lmao DAAAAANG yall didn't anybody ever tell yall "Hawaii is over rated" !! lol Besides Im gonna have her chained to the sewing machine she dont get to go out n play hehehehehe!

Jean Sewing Machine
May 19th, 2013, 02:12 PM
You girls have a great time together! I'm going to see my sister in July for the Sisters Oregon Quilt Show, can't wait! She was here two weeks ago for a family wedding, unfortunately that was the weekend I went to DisneyWorld with my son's family.

auntiemern
May 19th, 2013, 02:15 PM
So happy for you and Kathy. She let the cat of the bag yesterday. I am sure she will teach you all you need to know to get you on the right path. Have a great time together, but please don't chain her to the machine. It may interfere with he creative juices.

shannonsaulter
May 19th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Awesome enjoy the time...

Ellimay
May 19th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Wonderful news. Hope you have a great time. You do have to let her out to do some touring, then back to the sewing machine. LOL

turena65
May 19th, 2013, 05:46 PM
lmao DAAAAANG yall didn't anybody ever tell yall "Hawaii is over rated" !! lol Besides Im gonna have her chained to the sewing machine she dont get to go out n play hehehehehe!

Bwahaha.... you guys are going to have so much FUN! Jealous! More because you have a sister to play with than anything else... I have 3 brothers, no SIL.... such is life!

Renate
May 19th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Have a good time with your sistee

bkthomas
May 19th, 2013, 06:45 PM
See how generous all these quilters are?! They will all let you bring them out to teach you how to quilt!!!

Oh My Gosh! We are going to have sew so much fun!!!

Bubby
May 19th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Yay, enjoy your time with your Sis! Pick her brain and learn everything she can teach you.

Mimis-quilts
May 19th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Have lots of fun with your sister...learn everything she can teach you in a limited amount of time...but mostly, have fun with your sister.

Hawaii Roxy
May 19th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Yay, enjoy your time with your Sis! Pick her brain and learn everything she can teach you.

"limited amount of time" bahahhaha nope I aint lettin her leave until I can makes purddy quilts too lol......this may take awhile!! lol

bkthomas
May 19th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Hmmmm.......you know she did talk me into a one-way ticket......think I may be in trouble....