PDA

View Full Version : Dear Cyndiofthevortex,

bkthomas
May 18th, 2013, 05:14 PM
I have sent you messages and I have not heard from you - is your box full again?!!
I was worried, but I saw that you posted on Facebook - PM me my friend!

auntiemern
May 18th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Yes Cyndi, we miss u, and want to know what is going on with Bethany and the fosters.

K. McEuen
May 18th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Cyndi has turned into a lurker! Although she did answer a question for someone on here just yesterday, so she is out there. I think she had been sick, so still may be recovering?

bkthomas
May 18th, 2013, 10:51 PM
must keep this bumped so she will see it on the first page! :icon_hiya:

bkthomas
May 19th, 2013, 01:06 AM
:icon_bump:

Bubby
May 19th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Cyndi...You are missed....a whole bunch!!! Barb

cyndiofthevortex
May 19th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Ah, you have found me out. I have been ill and I have been lurking. New meds and spring should help me get back to being my old self again. I'd also really appreciate some prayers. I'll try to post more often. Thanks for saying I've been missed. That means a lot to me.

Jean Sewing Machine
May 19th, 2013, 02:14 PM
We all missed you A LOT, hope things are better for you!

auntiemern
May 19th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Will certainly have you in my prayers. Being ill is no fun at all.

quilter.martha
May 19th, 2013, 05:33 PM
I've been wondering about you too, Cyndi. I was thinking about our trip last year to Keepsake Quilting for the annual tent sale--how much fun it was. Are you going again this year? I think I will have to miss it this year. DH and I are heading for Amish country the following week and I'm saving my dollars to spend on fabric there. Hope you are feeling better real soon!

cyndiofthevortex
May 19th, 2013, 06:14 PM
I was thinking about our trip last year to Keepsake Quilting for the annual tent sale--how much fun it was. Are you going again this year? I think I will have to miss it this year. I am going to the sale. Last year I got 30 yards of first quality batiks for $30. You can't beat that. Sorry you'll be missing it. If you change your mind, let me know.

bkthomas
May 19th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Whew!!! :icon_mooooh: Now I can quit running around in circles wondering about my little forum friend!!!

cyndiofthevortex
May 19th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Whew!!! :icon_mooooh: Now I can quit running around in circles wondering about my little forum friend!!!You are one kooky chickadee, Kathy!

New York Sue
May 19th, 2013, 09:35 PM
I am going to the sale. Last year I got 30 yards of first quality batiks for $30. You can't beat that. Sorry you'll be missing it. If you change your mind, let me know.

Hmmmm... Sounds worthy of a little road trip, Cyndi.
Do you know the date?

lilmouse
May 20th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Yes you have been missed, hope you feel better soon!

cyndiofthevortex
May 20th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Thank you all for your well-wishes and prayers. I really appreciate every one!

sewbizzy
May 20th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Sending prayers your way...get better soon!