PDA

View Full Version : Watching switzerland vs usa hockey, who else?

Renate
May 18th, 2013, 02:51 PM
I am sitting here watching the match CH vs. USA at the world champion ship icehocky and have fun. Looks like we have a chance ...

Renate
May 18th, 2013, 03:01 PM
GOAL!!! What a game

Renate
May 18th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Sorry, but we got it. And tomorrow we will beat Sweden... switzerland is celebrating today

Wwena
May 19th, 2013, 03:49 PM
We'll see!! :)

Wwena
May 19th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Sweden in the lead after the first period... Celebrations in Switzerland may have been premature... ;)

Renate
May 19th, 2013, 04:31 PM
We take every chance to celebrate. Also if it only lasts some minutes :icon_tup::icon_tup: but i am also happy for your team

Doloris
May 19th, 2013, 05:35 PM
ok, so who won??????????? :) :)

Renate
May 19th, 2013, 05:43 PM
sweden, no question. They played unbelievable. But if anybody would have told the Swiss Team rhat they will reach the final and get the silver medal, everybody would have said:we take it. Never in our history we came that far.
Iam happy for the wonderful country of Anna and Annika.

Doloris
May 19th, 2013, 05:46 PM
sorry Renate but yea for Anna and Annika

Wwena
May 19th, 2013, 05:49 PM
First time we won on our own turf! Was a great game, the Swiss played well and I was surpriced we won by as much as we did (5-1). Thank you Renate and congrats on your accomplishment too!

Btw, did you notice all the empty seats? Apparantly lots of Russians had bought tickets and didnt bother selling them when they didnt make it to the final... Sheesh lol, they were expensive too.

Renate
May 19th, 2013, 06:06 PM
I only saw yellow blue red and white. A great combination. And your prince so friendly with our bundesrat ueli maurer

Evilynn
May 20th, 2013, 04:31 AM
So, our Fins who missed the bronze medal won't get any sympathies at least? :(
Oh wait. They didn't deserve it anyway :icon_evil: .. they played horribly this year... they lucked themselves to the half-final imo :P
They were as bad as Finlands (or Germanys for that matter) entry to the eurovision song contest this year .. so .. yea.. congratz to Switzerland and Sweden and the USA for the medals!