PDA

View Full Version : No Saturday??

aliaslaceygreen
May 18th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Are we not celebrating Saturday this week, or did we all celebrate 5pm Friday too well??

I am closing today...which means I am slowly working my way into the daylight...

I had this urge to do a bit of cleaning/purging, but I think I've gotten over it....

I went to my Modern Quilt Guild last night...we had a fun fabric swap and now I have a hundred ideas running through my head about what to do with my fabrics!

Hope everyone is having a fun filled day!!

lilmouse
May 18th, 2013, 12:47 PM
I have to go to work also.....doesn't feel like Saturdays of old does it?

Madeforyouinma11
May 18th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Hubby works such an odd schedule that I never know what day it is. People are out and about in the the neighborhood so I know it's definitely the weekend..lol. No fun here today, only cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning.
Have a great day ladies! :)

auntiemern
May 18th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Good Saturday everyone. I guess our smiling wake up, thread starter must have spent the night at her momma's last night. I will have the kiddo's at DD's house ALL day today, so I may not be on much. Got started on the top that Rhonda left for me today last night. It will take a little longer than anticipated cuz there are a lot of stops and starts.. Gonna check the rest of the posts. Hugs and Blessing to all, Prayers for those in need.

Hulamoon
May 18th, 2013, 02:02 PM
I started purging my email inbox this morning. I have over 900 new one's (yes I know I'm an email hoarder lol) So I got rid of most of them in batches now I'm down to the one by ones.

I think I will get out of the house and repot some flowers and herbs. That's it for me. Have a great Saturday!

middlesis1966
May 18th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Happy Saturday to you all. If I had live chat with you all right now, you would see me crying buckets of happy tears for several hours today into the evening. My son graduates from High School to nite. It has been a very up hill battle to get him to this very point in his life and this victory is an amazing testament of how once you put you mind to something, you can do it. I know that I'm suppose to be an example and follow rules tonite, but this momma has always been a rebellious gal and will stand up and shout out when they call my son's name. I posted a few weeks back that I was writing my last lunch money check and that he's graduating. I also am so very blessed that my cancer didn't get a foothold in this victory to nite. Happy Saturday all!

Aprilisslowlylearntoquilt
May 18th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Oh, I work the weekends, I start 5pm Friday and go through till 8am Monday, so I never have a Saturday it seems lol, I lose track of my days too, it seems to just fly by, my week seems to be filled with appts for my mom, and if she needs to run errands, and meetings for me and the next thing i know, it's friday again..ugh! I hope you all have a lovely day...I need to get back to my world...

toggpine
May 19th, 2013, 02:05 AM
We did start Saturday, but it was under the general discussion thread in the section with the quilting questions. Glad to check in with us all though.

Sorry to hear that you all had to work, even if it's housework. We did some yardwork at Mom's today. We are tuckered out.

Off to go do night chore about the farm a bit late and hit the sack!

Catch y'all on the flip side!
Cathy