PDA

View Full Version : The End of Week One

phoots
May 18th, 2013, 02:16 AM
The week has finally ended as far as classes are concerned. I went to school 3 days this week. One of my classes is terminology and anatomy. In that particular class we have gone over 8 chapters. Next week we only go to class on 2 days and we will be covering 7 chapters. Is it just me or does that seem like they're trying to cram as much into us as they can? I realize it's an accelerated course, but still... Some of this has taken hold in my brain, some of it has totally lost all the gummy still on the back so it won't stick. hehe I ended up sleep almost all day today because I was so physically worn out from working on homework and going to class! This weekend I've still got homework to do plus we're all doing short presentations Monday on the organ our instructor assigned us...mine is the pancreas. I already know a lot about the pancreas because I picked that particular organ for a online discussion that I had to do.

I love terminology and anatomy!

Pam in Vegas

rebeccas-sewing
May 18th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Now that you've had some good sleep, hopefully the rest will help you with the learning. Good luck!

Sandy Navas
May 18th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Pam, I sure hope you can find enough sticky stuff to hold the rest of it in permanently. Those cram courses are sometimes the very best ones though. It does tend to make you think on your feet. You will do it!

ilive2craft2
May 18th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Keep at it - you will do great! Just takes some stuff longer to stick. The pancreas is an interesting organ that most people don't really know about other than hearing about pancreatic cancer. It is so important to our well being.

auntiemern
May 18th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Pam, you are doing great. Now that you have had some rest, you can cram some more in there. The pancreas is an interesting organ. I don't know much about it, other than it controls your insulin levels, and DSD has had pancreatitis more than once, and it is quite painful.