PDA

View Full Version : @ Blondie

WendyI
May 17th, 2013, 12:02 PM
I think I have to say this in a thread of it's own as it is incredibly important. I am sure you already know this but I also know that it is nice to hear.

Every once in a while in our lives we are fortunate enough to meet someone, either in real life or in virtual life online, who is truly an inspiration to us as human beings. While I am sure you have your down days, your uplifting posts every day truly do make me smile. You make me aware that there are people in the world who truly can face the every day troubles of life with a smile plastered on their faces, no matter what may be. Although I KNOW you have sad days, everyone does...you rarely show this and even if you do, it's always followed by a reminder to be uplifting and smile.

I love that about you and I know that would I ever have the opportunity to meet you IRL that I would love you instantly and want you to be my friend. I am certain that others here feel the very same way. While a cyber personality can certainly be inflated, I truly don't believe yours is. You brighten our every day with your morning post and I wanted it to be said aloud. Although everyone here is fantastic, you have that little added extra spark that makes me smile and that's a gift that deserves repaying.

So I just wanted you to know that there is a place reserved in my heart, just for you. xox

Jean Sewing Machine
May 17th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Wendy, can I second that thought? Blondie is an amazing friend to us all! She brightens everyone's lives by her early morning greetings!

EnumclawGramma
May 17th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Blondie is truly a ray of sunshine in every day! If I do nothing else on here I ALWAYS need her morning hello. And I know she's as sweet in real life as she is right here. She's just one of those rare birds we get blessed with once in awhile! I talk about her here at home and my family totally knows who she is!

Blondie makes me ***SMILE***

SallyO'Sews
May 17th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Yep yep yep, what Wendy said! :icon_wave:

Tanya D
May 17th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Oh boy, this is the second post I've read today that has brought tears to my eyes.

Blondie, I echo what Wendy said. You are a beautiful person in so many ways and you make me smile daily. Thank you for being you <3

lilmouse
May 17th, 2013, 12:44 PM
I have to chime in too; I agree with everyone....you are so sweet and I am sure you have your moments but then you are human just like the rest of us. Love and hugs...Susie

Evilynn
May 17th, 2013, 01:03 PM
I agree! Blondie, I reserved a spot in my heart for you, too. You are not only uplifting and contagiously positive, you are also a very generous person. Many hugs! Steffie

ilive2craft2
May 17th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Wendi - thank you for putting into words how I also feel about Blondie! She is a very special person! Lisa

nonnietomany
May 17th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Longtime lurker who is just coming out, have to agree Blondie is one of the biggest reasons I love this site, so friendly, generous, and encouraging. Thank you for your morning post they bless many and make us SMILE...Trish

shannonsaulter
May 17th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Same here my sweet Blondie (((HUGS))) love
ya!!!

pcbatiks
May 17th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Blondie............you are definitely a keeper! Thanks for all you do for this forum and all the happiness you bring!

auntiemern
May 17th, 2013, 01:37 PM
I must agree with Wendy. You are THE bright spot of some of our days. You are such a blessing to have as a friend. You know you have my love and deepest admiration and respect. One day we WILL meet, and what a glorious time that will be. ((((Blondie))))

janluna
May 17th, 2013, 01:42 PM
We all love you Blondie because of who you are. Blessings and Hugs on you. Love you, Jan L.

GrammaBabs
May 17th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Without her sweetness and bright morning notes.... M* would just be another forum....:)

GuitarGramma
May 17th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Look at us all! We see "@ Blondie" and we all come read the post because we all LOVE BLONDIE SO MUCH.

Blondie, you just make us all so sloppy grin happy! Thank you for gracing us with your sweet, uplifting presence every single day.

GinnyKNC
May 17th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Wendy I so agree with you and everyone else. Blondie is such an inspiration and I her morning smiles are always appreciated. Thanks Blondie for being you and sharing with us all.

Bubby
May 17th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Blondie, you know what you are to me! Thank you for everything you share here and the way it gets our days off on such a positive note. Love you Lil' Sis!

Renate
May 17th, 2013, 02:30 PM
I think I have to say this in a thread of it's own as it is incredibly important. I am sure you already know this but I also know that it is nice to hear.

Every once in a while in our lives we are fortunate enough to meet someone, either in real life or in virtual life online, who is truly an inspiration to us as human beings. While I am sure you have your down days, your uplifting posts every day truly do make me smile. You make me aware that there are people in the world who truly can face the every day troubles of life with a smile plastered on their faces, no matter what may be. Although I KNOW you have sad days, everyone does...you rarely show this and even if you do, it's always followed by a reminder to be uplifting and smile.

I love that about you and I know that would I ever have the opportunity to meet you IRL that I would love you instantly and want you to be my friend. I am certain that others here feel the very same way. While a cyber personality can certainly be inflated, I truly don't believe yours is. You brighten our every day with your morning post and I wanted it to be said aloud. Although everyone here is fantastic, you have that little added extra spark that makes me smile and that's a gift that deserves repaying.

So I just wanted you to know that there is a place reserved in my heart, just for you. xox

Thanks wendy. I could not have said it better. Each single word could be from deep in my heart as it is deep from yours.

K. McEuen
May 17th, 2013, 02:42 PM
If you've ever had the pleasure of talking to Blondie on the phone, you realize that her personality is just like she portrays online. I've come to realize that my face hurts after talking to her for a while, from laughing and smiling like an idiot for hours afterwards.

A little birdie told me once that her kids called her (I think I am remembering this right) Mommyheart. I think it's rather fitting. :)

Sandy Navas
May 17th, 2013, 02:47 PM
I don't want to burst her bubble, but I have to share the truth about her. Blondie dyes her hair.

Iris Girl
May 17th, 2013, 03:02 PM
I have to agree with everyone above , I agree with it all, Blondie you are the light in many peoples mornings and all through the day. ((((HUGS)))))

janluna
May 17th, 2013, 03:04 PM
​Too funny Sandy!!!!!

nanaleslie
May 17th, 2013, 03:34 PM

I totally agree Wendy! It's not to often you meet a wonderful person like Blondie. Blondie you are one of a kind!!!:icon_bigsmile:

Jean Sewing Machine
May 17th, 2013, 03:52 PM
I don't want to burst her bubble, but I have to share the truth about her. Blondie dyes her hair.

Leave it Sandy to spill the beans about Blondie!

twnkeyes
May 17th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Wendy, I must add that I admire YOU. You took the time to say what you feel and exactly what I feel too. The only difference is that you took the time to actually SAY it. My intentions are always great but my actions are sorely lacking. Thank you again for bringing to light the Sunshine of this forum, Blondie.

SuzyQue
May 17th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Aw......so sweet and so true! Gosh, I LOVE this forum and all the friends on here! I have to be on daily for my cheering up and reminders to smile, no matter what! What a great group of people on here! What a blessing to be able to share in this!!! Thank you!

dwil23
May 17th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Yes, our Blondie is a very special person!

rebeccas-sewing
May 17th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Kiss, kiss, hug, hug - from me to you, Miss Blondie (even if you do dye your hair! Don't tell anyone but I dye mine too! tee hee.)

Madeforyouinma11
May 17th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Well said Wendy... Blondie is truly an inspiration to us all. She is a true friend and I look forward to reading her daily posts and miss them when she's not here. There are so many here that inspire me and make me smile but I have to say that Blondie definitely starts every day on a positive note... Thanks Blondie!

RFREE
May 17th, 2013, 08:50 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with you all. Blondie is a wonderful genuine kindhearted person and I too love her daily posts. It ALWAYS makes me smile!!

MayinJerset
May 17th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Blondie, Guess What? We all Love you and the way to brighten up our day. Hugs, May

Mpyles
May 17th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Well, don't let me go without adding my two cents!! I love my daily blondie dose too!! She REALLY does start me off with the right attitude!! Love ya blondie!!!

Ginny B
May 17th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Oh so true. Blondie, even if I don't get here until late in the day, the first thing I look for is your morning post. You are a very special lady. {{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

Ginny B

Mrs.Sew&Sew
May 17th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Yes, thank you Wendy for starting this thread. Blondie is a wonderful inspiration to us all!
:icon_bigsmile:

MRoy
May 17th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Yay for Blondie! I look for her post first thing every morning. It always helps me get the day off to a good start. Love ya gal!

Mom23
May 18th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Although everything has been said, I have to add my own "two cents worth"!

Wendy, thanks so much for saying what so many of us feel. Blondie, as you can see, so many of us start our morning with you and your words of wisdom, encouragement, sunshine, positive thoughts, ..... Need I say more.

bkthomas
May 18th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Yup, a day without Blondie is like a day without Sunshine!!!!

auntiemern
May 18th, 2013, 02:35 AM
Now this made me laugh out loud.
Yes Karen, talking to her is a special treat. She can certainly brighten up your day, and lift your spirits.

mdenzine
May 18th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Thank you Blondie. You make the world a better place.

patchiereggie
May 18th, 2013, 05:56 AM
I agree with everyone else here. I enjoy you morning posts so much, they make me smile and give me inspiration to face the few difficulties in my life in a better way, that is with a smile. You are a blessing and I thank you and god that there is you. and my one wish is to be more uplifting to the people around me as well, so I can give back what you give.
Hugs Reggie

HdWench
May 18th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Gosh thanks Wendy for posting, and yep just what everyone else has said (and I told her in an email) the SUNSHINE in life!

I stay up some nights really late then always peek in to see if you've posted some Smile worthy photo and Always a Cheerful message - Despite your troubles! I may be too tired to post on the thread, but have told you - you're the sunshine in this quilty world.

gloria
May 18th, 2013, 09:44 AM
I couldn't have said it any better. That is why I start every morning reading the Forum so Blondie can put a Smile on my face.

sewbizzy
May 18th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Ditto to what everyone has already said....Blondie is our true angel here on earth!!!

middlesis1966
May 18th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Love and prayers for you Blondie!

BellasQuilts
May 18th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Group hug! This is the part of the forum that I like! Love you Blondie!

mom4him
May 19th, 2013, 12:05 AM
I totally agree with WendyI.
I have been praying for you.

mamaquilt
May 19th, 2013, 05:38 AM
There is only one BLONDIE! Thanks so much for being my friend and making me smile

CrazyMtnLady
May 19th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Well, Heckfireshoot! We all love Blondie! She is here most every morning with a smile and brings so much joy to our lives. When she is not here it is like a rain clouds has just burst above our heads.
Blondie...hugs to you and just know that you do brighten my day.

meemeecyn
May 19th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Haven't been on much lately, but so glad I had a chance to get on tonight. Thank you, Wendy, for starting this thread. Such beautiful words. And our own Blondie.........in the dictionary, next to the word LOVE is your smiling face. If everyone in this world had the attitude, caring and love that you have, what an extraordinary place it would be! You put sunshine in our lives every single day and I personally am so grateful and honored to call you Friend.
Cynthia

Blondie
May 20th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Well for goodness sakes! Now I am feeling like a squirmy worm!
It is the total JOY of my day to spend some time with my favorite sisters! I mean, I don't know anyone really locally to share my love of fabric with! Y'all fit right in my world.

I realize that each of us have full plates and most of the time, leftovers are not too tasty, so why complain? I prefer to see the world through my own little warped bubble. I made up my mind a long time ago to find happiness and lose misery. Y'all can come aboard anytime. Reality stinks. LOL.

Love all y'all! I really do . . . and I really do keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers. I hate that I missed this but y'all know by now that weekends and the computer are not very optional. I spend too much time with the family for sitting down here too long.

And yes, I do dye my hair (thank God for it, I say! but I am a natural blonde, lol), yes, my kids call me Mommyheart, and when I was a little girl I used to pick my nose.

SMILE!

sally
May 20th, 2013, 09:41 PM
I agree! I am so blessed to have Blondie in my world. I am also blessed to have others like Jan, Donna, Middlesis just to name a few. THIS forum has been a true source of strength for me. Thank you one and all...YOU ARE AWESOME!

janluna
May 20th, 2013, 10:59 PM
You are AWESOME too Shauna! Blondie and Sandy are such needed pillars for all of us.Like you I also know so many Awesome people on this site. I'm not even going to list them all because I'd still be typing names next year. LOL However Shauna you are also a gift to all of us. Missouri Star Quilting forum Rocks!!!!!! Hugs for everyone! Love you all, Jan L. :icon_hug::icon_tup::icon_woohoo: