View Full Version : Wonder under? Is that what it's called?

March 6th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Do you guys carry that wonder under or stitchery witchery or other no sew great for applique kinda stuff?

March 14th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Good question Hill! I need me some of that. Who REALLY appliques anyway???? (I kid.)

March 17th, 2009, 05:37 PM
I don't have any idea what that is? Unless it's something new from victoria's secret .... WONDER UNDER :shock:

March 18th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Hehe it goes hand in hand (or... uh... we won't go there :mrgreen: ) with the wonder bra :)

Actually, I've seen it called stitchery witchery, seam n sew, this kind of thing. The stuff you put between 2 pieces of fabric iron it and tada! It's connected no sewing :) This is not blasphemy, unless you're trying to use it on your entire quilt, they use the lightweight stuff to hold the faux applique stuff down till you get it sewn. Still needing it too. :roll:

March 18th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Yeah sweetie....we got it! Come on in and you can have as much as you want!! :)

March 18th, 2009, 11:23 PM
is it on the shop site? What would it be under?