PDA

View Full Version : people with the iphone

Staceyh
May 15th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Has anyone been able to post pictures on here with their iPhone????? if so how did you do it.

ilive2craft2
May 15th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Yes. I have to copy them to my computer and then resize them. The file size is too big. You may be able to resize it on the iphone, but I haven't tried it. It is just as easy for me to copy it to my computer and then upload it - I tend to read and post on the forum from the laptop. :) Lisa

Doloris
May 15th, 2013, 06:53 PM
I have an android phone (galaxy III) and I also have to e-mail them to myself. When I e-mail them it asks me if I want to resize them and I do 10%. Then I can post from laptop. They are always too big if I try from phone.

Mchelem
May 15th, 2013, 07:34 PM
I do from my phone and my iPad.

At the top 47403of the box you type in is a picture frame with a tree in it, I use that.

bubba
May 16th, 2013, 02:33 PM
I have not been able to do it directly from my phone. I normally send them to myself on facebook and copy it over to my computer from there and then I am able to post it.

Mchelem
May 16th, 2013, 02:50 PM
You do it the same way on the iPhone as you do the iPad

Momofmonsters5
May 16th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Yes I have an iPhone. I hit edit top right when you view the pic. Then I hit the crop option on the bottom, new sizes come up I usually choose 4x6 then hit constrain. It resizes and I'm good

Mchelem
May 16th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Yes I have an iPhone. I hit edit top right when you view the pic. Then I hit the crop option on the bottom, new sizes come up I usually choose 4x6 then hit constrain. It resizes and I'm good

I use the "insert image" its the picture frame with the tree.

Momofmonsters5
May 17th, 2013, 02:39 AM
I use the "insert image" its the picture frame with the tree.

Thanks ill try that! Learn something new everyday