PDA

View Full Version : Just have to say.....

Momofmonsters5
May 15th, 2013, 05:11 PM
I totally appreciate all of you. Many of you have thanked my DH for his job in the active Army. I'll tell you, this week those thanks have made me stronger. My husbands unit gave him two families to sponsor, one is perfect the other is single parent with no respect. From calling my husband honey, feeding her kids in our car after being asked not to( my five children are not even allowed to eat in the car), saying she allowed my husband to spend mothers day with his family by not calling. No this behavior was not allowed and she was told as much by my husband. She disrespected my husband several times over, finally tonight she pushed my husband over the edge and his sgt gave her to another soldier. I actually pray for them lol i don't wish this soldier on anyone. Needless to say we have spent hundreds of dollars out of our pocket for gas to run these soldiers around to there appointments, house hunting and getting settled. We get reimbursed but not til next month. Someone was looking out for us, I'm so thankful she is out of our budget and his daily schedule. I'm not trying to complain just a sigh of relief. Thanks for being here!!

lilmouse
May 15th, 2013, 05:20 PM
My pleasure....some people have never been taught respect...so sad. Glad she is out of your life now!

K. McEuen
May 15th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Ha, I know as a military wife there were times I did not hold my tongue and put some members of the squadron in their place. Some of the crap you are expected to put up with is crazy. That said, as much as my hubby cringed sometimes, the commanders and high ups in the squadron all knew me and liked me.

Momofmonsters5
May 15th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Ha, I know as a military wife there were times I did not hold my tongue and put some members of the squadron in their place. Some of the crap you are expected to put up with is crazy. That said, as much as my hubby cringed sometimes, the commanders and high ups in the squadron all knew me and liked me.

Yep that's where I am! I'm very well liked as well, I just can't believe someone asks this bad I only gave a few examples. Glad to see I'm not alone.

bkthomas
May 15th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Stay Strong and Thank You for all your sacrifices!

mom4him
May 15th, 2013, 07:04 PM
WOW! Hopefully she will learn the gift she is getting from the new soldier and that she got from you husband AND you. It just doesn't matter where you are at or what field of employment you are in there seem to always be ones that thing the world owes them.

I am so thankful for families like yours that make the sacrifice for families like mine.

SallyO'Sews
May 16th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Yep; what Sandy (mom4him) said.
I'm glad you are still being faithful to pray for this family; they surely need it!
Blessings on you and your DH, ~ Sally \0/

aqua-teal71
May 18th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Thank you for what you and your husband do. I have the greatest respect for the military. See my husband and I both served in the military for 20 years. My neice just got back from Afganastan. I love the military. Those who have served and those who serve now.
Every thursday, I pray for the military. They will always be on my heart. You just hang in there, you have a warriors heart in you and in your hand.