PDA

View Full Version : 2nd round of Chemo is finished..

Evilynn
May 14th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Hi there!

I slowly understand why they say chemo treatment is hard. IT IS! Now I am slowly getting better from the 2nd round. I felt horribly sick the first days but thankfully I am young so my body is able to take it ok'ish. Thank you for your continued PM's, positive thoughts and prayers that I know I am receiving, your continued support. You guys are truly amazing.

I expect to be back on track and feeling "normal" again around Thursday. It's a lot better by now already but not as it normally is. I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive, hence the short update.

Hugs,

Steffie

Jean Sewing Machine
May 14th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Thanks for the update, Steffie. We are with you with hugs from afar as you go through this. I think of you often. Hope you can keep us updated on how things are going with you throughout your entire treatment cycle.

Blondie
May 14th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Steffie,
You are such a trooper and have so much going for you. Learning to roll with the punches that chemo gives you - like I said, a trooper. You know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers daily. Soon you shall be on the countdown to final treatment.
Big hugs and lots of love and smiles.
Blondie

Bailey65
May 14th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Steffie please remember that we are right behind you every step of the way. Hang in there and before you know it you will be on the upside :) As Blondie said you truly are a Trooper!

Bubby
May 14th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Thank you for updating us, Steffie. Our thoughts and prayers continue for you. Hugs, Barb

asta
May 14th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Hugs and prayers. Wishing you the best.

Iris Girl
May 14th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Thanks for keeping us updated. We are all here for you . Hugs and prayers coming your way

HandsOffItsMine
May 14th, 2013, 07:57 AM
(((Steffie))), hang in there. Prayers and healing light heading your way. Know you're loved and cared about by folks worldwide and especially by your baby, husband, MIL and family right there with you. :)

Huggers, Ruby and family

nana margaret
May 14th, 2013, 07:58 AM
You have such a positive attitude and I think this is what that will help you get through it and come out smiling. Take care and I hope each day brings an improvement.

MRoy
May 14th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the update Steffie! Sending prayers and good thoughts for you.

Monique
May 14th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Steffie, I am thinking of you and hoping your are 100% real soon.

patchiereggie
May 14th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Steffie you are so strong!!! Your attitude is truly admirable. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

MayinJerset
May 14th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Glad to hear it is finished and pray that you are feeling much better each day that goes by, Hugs, May in Jersey

GinnyKNC
May 14th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Steffie glad to hear from you. Positive energy, prayers and hugs are being sent daily.

sewbizzy
May 14th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Steffie, I am sending prayers your way...I know by your attitude all will be well soon... Hugs and Blessings to you!

CrazyMtnLady
May 14th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Have been keeping you in my prayers. Hope you continue to get stronger every day.

pcbatiks
May 14th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Steffie.......I've been thinking about you...........thanks for the update. You have such a great attitude that will help you through these treatments. Get plenty of rest...........and remember thoughts and prayers from around the world being said just for you. :)

Sandy Navas
May 14th, 2013, 11:25 AM
You know we love you, Steffie. You are an inspiration to many!!! Hugs and all the long-distant support we can muster up.

SallyO'Sews
May 14th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Hi, Steffie, just wanted to add my name to the list of Forum Folks who are keeping you in prayer! Hang in there, and thanks for keeping us posted!
Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

Renate
May 14th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Steffie,
from now on it goes upwards! I wish you sunshine, warmth, laughter and as much joy as possible in each 24 hours!

Cathy F
May 14th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Hugs to you during your treatment, you've got such a positive outlook which plays a big part in your recovery. Hang in there we care about you!

WendyI
May 14th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Glad to hear you are a bit more on your feet...((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Hang in there!!

Tanya D
May 14th, 2013, 12:43 PM
You are never far from my thoughts Steffi. Please know that you are not fighting this battle alone...you have a whole army behind you! Much love and strength to you.

auntiemern
May 14th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Prayers continuing for you Steffie. I don't know first hand how it must be, but have taken care of loved ones while going through chemo. Just remember how very much you are loved, how special you are, and that people from all over the world are praying for you. Big hugs for you. (((((((((Steffie)))))))))

Divine Daisy
May 14th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Hang in there lovie.

Hugs

kensington
May 14th, 2013, 03:39 PM
My son has his Master's in Medical Technology and we have discussed Chemo before, when my two sisters passed through the hell that it is. He says that "There is something in your body trying to take your life, and Chemo is designed to find it and destroy it, it will burn every living thing in your body to kill the Cancer. If you can survive the Chemo, you can survive the Cancer." I never looked at it that way... It was shocking to hear.

Bless your heart, it has to be horrible. Praying strength and patience for you as you pass through this hell on earth to live. God be with you, to comfort you, to lift you up and to keep you going. May you see spring around the corner every where you look and have a bit more spring in your step knowing that you are going to live and have life! God Bless.

shannonsaulter
May 14th, 2013, 04:02 PM
You are an inspiration and know we love ya!

K. McEuen
May 14th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Glad to hear that you have the second treatment under your belt. Each one you complete gets you closer to being finished with all that stuff. Rest as much as you need in order to build up your strength for the next round. It's a fight you can win, especially with your positive attitude.

Trish04
May 14th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Oh Steffie, my heart is,with you. We have a daughter who is a mom of 5 fighting cancer and has had chemo also. I do not know how she did it, she is my hero, she never ever complains and is always positive, so hard for us to see her go,through this. but always know you have many praying for you and even if you do not know who they are know we are praying...My daughters mantra is one day at a time and tomarrow will always be better Big Hug

GuitarGramma
May 14th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Steffie, my oldest daughter was about your age when breast cancer hit her. The chemo (and prayers) SAVED HER LIFE! I know it will save yours, too. My prayers are with you. Remember that every discomfort you experience means you're getting better.