PDA

View Full Version : Worst cold

GuitarGramma
May 14th, 2013, 02:55 AM
I'm so sorry that I've been AWOL. I am experiencing the worst cold of my life. Today is the first day I could even type on a computer! My brain has actually been that fried. Quilting has been out of the question, as I haven't had the strength to maneuver fabric. Went to Urgent Care on Saturday where they said it's a virus, so I just have wait it out.

I've been thinking of you all & just thought I'd pop in to say hello.

brook
May 14th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Toni, Sorry that you feel so bad. Praying for you.

Wwena
May 14th, 2013, 03:13 AM
Feel better real soon!!

Jean Sewing Machine
May 14th, 2013, 04:44 AM
Hope you are on the mend soon!

Iris Girl
May 14th, 2013, 05:13 AM
hope you feel better soon!

Blondie
May 14th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Hi there
Been wondering what was up; and here I was thinking you were having a grand time. I sure hope this thing is on the run; the bugs/viruses this year have been particularly active and of long issue.
Big hugs, prayers and warm thoughts, Toni

Blondie

Evilynn
May 14th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Hi! So sorry that you feel bad! I hope you will feel better very soon! This kind of virus can be really nasty... hang in there! Sending many hugs!

patchiereggie
May 14th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Toni, I hope you have a speedy recovery!

sewbizzy
May 14th, 2013, 10:16 AM
I'm sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery...

pcbatiks
May 14th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Toni.........hope you feel better soon..........take care!

SallyO'Sews
May 14th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Toni, hope you're able to get all the rest and relaxation you need. I agree with Blondie; seems like a lot of very bad sickness in the past several months! We will keep you in prayer! Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

GuitarGramma
May 14th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Thanks, everyone. You all are good friends. I'm continuing to improve, and I'm sure your prayers are a part of that. My pink eye is no better after 3 full days of meds, so I think I need to make a phone call about that.

Love you all!

WendyI
May 14th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Hope you get better soon!!

lilmouse
May 14th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Will keep you in prayer.....mine turned out to be allergies! Eyes watering, nose running like a sieve, so on and so forth...you all are familiar with allergies....Zyrtec D has become my best friend...don't leave home without it! LOL

ilive2craft2
May 14th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Hope you feel better soon! Allergies have been awful this year - zyrtec, flonase, singulair daily and add in musinex D on the bad days/nights.....

Hulamoon
May 14th, 2013, 11:03 PM
You have pink eye too? Oh dear :( Get well soon :)

Bubby
May 15th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Toni,

Nothing makes you feel worse than a bad cold. I feel for you, Hon. Unfortunately it's a real waiting game. My Grandma always told me a cold is "three days coming, three days with you and three days going." In my case it's always more like three weeks coming, three weeks with me and six weeks going!

I find that getting tons of rest and plenty of fluids is what helps me most. Hang in there and I hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Barb