PDA

View Full Version : holy hyper!! THIS is why I hardly ever watch hockey!!!

WendyI
May 13th, 2013, 08:26 PM
I used to watch it a LOT when I was younger...and I LOVE IT! But my DH is not the sporty type...so got out of the habit...but since the Leafs finally made it to the playoffs...well...I HAVE to watch. Not that I'm a Leafs fan...I was always a Montrealer back in the day...but that was when there was only 11 teams and I knew virtually every player...well the ones that mattered anyway. LOL! Now most of the players at Canadians anyway, so doesn't matter who you cheer for anymore. So since the Leafs DID make it to the playoffs, and I live an hour from Toronto I guess I should support the Local team.

However this could be IT for them tonight if they don't win...I know they'll choke in the end...they always do...but in the meantime...holay what a game!! TIED!!!! WOOOOO!!!

ChristineB
May 13th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Great game and great series!!! We should all be proud of the team!! Too bad they didn't get it!

bkthomas
May 14th, 2013, 12:18 AM
Just gotta Love that Wendy!

WendyI
May 14th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Man! So mad at them! Lost after a 4-1 lead! But! The fact that they even MADE it to the playoffs is pretty amazing! Sigh. Maybe next year we will bring the cup home where it belongs!