PDA

View Full Version : A Bit Warm

brook
May 13th, 2013, 02:00 AM
I'm not sure on the temp today but I think it was around 103. It is now 10:00 at night and it's 97 degrees!

But I had a wonderful day with my son and his family. Great kids!

dwil23
May 13th, 2013, 02:20 AM
I am so not looking forward to summer. It's hard enough to deal with it daytime, but at night it is miserable...

janluna
May 13th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Wow thats hot!!! I used to live out there. I'm glad I came back to my Western NY home. My Son lives out there, in Calif. Hugs, Jan L.

Poppytree
May 13th, 2013, 08:45 AM
We had our hottest run of May days (around 80F) for 92 years last week - and it is almost winter here. Heavy rain for 3 days now (1" fell here in a couple of hours) and more to come ................

Monique
May 13th, 2013, 08:57 AM
I will take that over the snow we got last night.

Claire Hallman
May 13th, 2013, 12:25 PM
I have some friends in Redlands, funny that I can't think of their last names. Ann and Gale and they sail on cruise ships a lot, that is where we met and will sail with them again in Sept and Jan/14. It would be a really small world if you knew them.

WendyI
May 13th, 2013, 02:00 PM
ACK!! I'm heading out to San Jose in July...sure hope it's not that hot when I'm there...my friends don't have their AC installed yet! I may be sleepin in the pool!!

Mind you as Monique said,....I'll take that over the snow we had! YUK!

brook
May 14th, 2013, 02:49 AM
I have some friends in Redlands, funny that I can't think of their last names. Ann and Gale and they sail on cruise ships a lot, that is where we met and will sail with them again in Sept and Jan/14. It would be a really small world if you knew them.

Unfortunately, I don't know them, but it sounds like they have a lot of fun together. : )