PDA

View Full Version : My mothers day gift to myself

JLynn
May 12th, 2013, 05:16 PM
I just went to a LQS and put a used Pfaffa Expression 2.0 in layway, now cant wait until I get her paid off to bring her home.

Ellimay
May 12th, 2013, 05:20 PM
WTG. We always need a bit for ourselves.

Sew Perfect
May 12th, 2013, 06:26 PM
WTG...That's a good machine!

shermur
May 12th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Awesome....so wish I could buy a new machine with a larger throat and a quilting foot to go on it....I did send a quilting wish list to my husband via email...with high hopes. Received a new cutting board, new kitchen towels and an incense burning tree. So, I got on line and ordered my own Mother's Day preferred gifts for myself! And, the one other gift I wanted for myself today was to have solitude and time to accomplish on my current project in my sewing room...that didn't happen either.....

auntiemern
May 12th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Congrats on the new machine. Just got a new one too. Hoping you can get it out sooner than later.

JLynn
May 12th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Oh I pl an on tryingto get it within 4 weeks

tindalumarty
May 13th, 2013, 05:44 AM
It's always good to reward one's self. :)

HdWench
May 13th, 2013, 06:01 AM
I just went to a LQS and put a used Pfaffa Expression 2.0 in layway, now cant wait until I get her paid off to bring her home.

Good luck and Enjoy! Have you already been cutting fabric for "her" to sew first? Did you name her -- I did see you said Her! lol

I'd be excited too and can't wait to see what you made with her.

:-Debbie (Tucson, *it's HOT already* Arizona)

JLynn
May 13th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Infact Debbie, I will be holding off on the throw for my hubbys chair until I get to bring her (Pauline my grandmothers name) home. My grandma had inspired and had taught me how to sew, my first project was a raggedy ann doll, that she helped me with.

shermur
May 17th, 2013, 08:10 AM
I got my Mother's Day to myself yesterday....I ordered a Pedal Sta (keeps your foot pedal in one place should it like to wander), a Fons/Porter Design Wall (for creating your block layout) and a Rule your Rulers hanger! The sewing room is looking so much more organized now!