PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Bubby
May 12th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Wishing everyone a very Happy Mother's Day! I got to sleep in a little. Jeff took me out for a steak dinner yesterday. Today will be a day of rest for me. I think Jeff is planning to make grilled burgers for dinner.

I hope the sun is shining in your part of the world....Hugs All Around, Barb

Jean Sewing Machine
May 12th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Happy Mother's Day to you, also, Barb! Have a great and restful day! Every mom here, the same to you!

shermur
May 12th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Just let me be in my sewing room today! Hubby and youngest took me out for dinner last night since we figured the restaurants would be totally crazy today.....I also received a few gifts, but I also placed a quilting order for the items requested...LOL

Auntpiggylpn
May 12th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Hope all the moms have a great day! I am not a mom in the normal sense of the word but I did get chocolate and flowers from my furry kids: Scooter, Gertie, Clementine, Lily, Jack, BG, Cooper & Toby Bean!

auntiemern
May 12th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Happy Mother's Day to you too Barb. Had the youngins this AM, will take them home in a bit then DD wants to go to Pasta House for dinner.

JLynn
May 12th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Happy mothers day

sewbizzy
May 12th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Happy Mother's day Barb....I had a great day with some of my children and grandchildren stopping in...I spoke to the others by phone and text...received lots of gifts including a JoAnn's gift card which I can always use...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the great Mom's on this forum!!!

Sandy Navas
May 12th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Had a quiet day, DSIL grilled out and we had fresh artichokes - amazing that the kids (mostly) loved them. It does get a bit crowded around the table with all 11 of us here. Oldest DGD was a bit difficult at times.

lilmouse
May 12th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Happy Mother's Day Barb and to all the other women on the forum

Suesquilts
May 13th, 2013, 08:19 PM
A belated Happy Mothers Day to you all. I had a lovely day -- with daughter, grandkids and SIL. Then I drove home early afternoon (1 1/2 hours driving time) because I wanted to sew on my projects. I told my daughter -- you have to do what you really want on Mothers Day -- and that's what I wanted.