PDA

View Full Version : My Pre-Mothers' Day

Sharyn J
May 11th, 2013, 08:40 PM
I had a delightful day all by myself! I sat in p.j.'s til 11:45, sipping on my coffee and planning at some point to shower and get dressed. After doing so, I went to Joann's with coupons in hand :icon_heh:. Found a new cutting mat, several yards of fabric for my "ugly" quilt and a lovely CD called "Quiet Time." The store was amazingly quiet............guess everyone was out buying flowers!

Got home and was welcomed by my little Max, my dog who loves me, no matter what. He brought be at least 4 toys to greet me. Then he sat and diligently watched me while I made some spinach salads. He smelled the bacon.

I watched a little of "This Old House", checked the mail and found my MSQ delivery. LIFE IS GOOD !!! Hope you had a great day too.

Roxanne
May 11th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Sounds like my kind of day!

ilive2craft2
May 11th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Sounds like heaven! I had a great day too! Met Granny Judy at JoAnn's this morning (there is a post with pictures), then took my Mom to see our friend in the hospital and then out to her sister's house for a visit. Then stopped in at my sister's to play with the niece and nephew and they ended up coming over to our house for pizza.

grannyann
May 11th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Sounds like you both had a great day. Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Happy Mothers Day.

Trish04
May 11th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Sounds wonderful

shannonsaulter
May 12th, 2013, 04:52 AM
I just got home from work...both DD's and DH awake and cards and gifts waiting for me...so lots of goodies...
Glad your day was great..wish I could stay in my jammies but back to work tomorrow too.

Momofmonsters5
May 12th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Sounds wonderful!! I too relaxed with coffee ......I'll live through you and pretend we have a Joann's... Sounds like a delightful day