PDA

View Full Version : bounce ironing spray

Doloris
May 10th, 2013, 04:13 PM
has anyone been able to find bounce ironing spray lately? I just looked in about 6 different stores and when I googled it to possibly order some a suggested search is :" bounce ironing spray discontinued". I called another store on a list of stores in my area that are supposed to carry it and she said they hadn"t had any for quite a while. the discontinued suggestion doesn't have any sites explaining the "discontinued"

K. McEuen
May 10th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Oh go figure. I've never been able to find any in any store and now it might be discontinued.

buckeyequilter
May 10th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Haven't looked for a while. I'm using my last bottle.

kelliedi
May 10th, 2013, 04:29 PM
when i was at walmart a few weeks ago they had a clearance price tag on it on the shelf (red one instead of yellow)....

Doloris
May 10th, 2013, 05:06 PM
found an 800 no. and was told it is definitely not discontinued. gave me website www.amazinghomeproducts.com but when I tried to order 6 bottles the shipping was over $11. Each bottle was $3.99. Will keep trying to find it around here.

Sandy Navas
May 10th, 2013, 07:49 PM
And, how about the Dawn Power Disolver? WONDERFUL stuff but we can no longer find it in the stores. I have searched and searched for the Bounce spray but can't find it locally.

bakermom
May 10th, 2013, 08:04 PM
I can still find Dawn power disolver at Walmart but none of the other groceries carry it. love that stuff!

Auntpiggylpn
May 10th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Do you have a Meijer store near you? I have only been able to find it there. My other half works in management at Meijer and told me it hasn't been discontinued as they just had a product reset (retail talk for re organization of an aisle or section of the store!). Meijer stocks theirs near the Febreeze clothes fresheners, not near the starch. I informed my other half that that was a stupid place to stock it and I was met with a blank stare and a shoulder shrug! :D I haven't found it at our local Walmart here.