PDA

View Full Version : BORED!! AAAAAGAIN!!!

WendyI
May 10th, 2013, 02:46 PM
I tell ya.....this is getting old reeeeally quick. I have a huge project coming up in June but until then I'm just sitting here spinning my wheels!! It's awful! I am more tired at the end of the day than if I was busy all day. I HATE trying to find busy work. I have lectures I could be listening to...but forgot my headphones. There are no readings for my course this week, so I can't even do homework.

The course that I'm taking this term is on criminology. It's something I've always been fascinated by and I know i'm going to enjoy it...but I'm a bit frustrated because the entire mark of the course, all 100% is based entirely on the final exam! :icon_surprised::icon_surprised: I'm pretty freaked out about that. I'm not an experienced student and high school was a VERY long time ago for me! lol! So this will surely be interesting.

Lets...see...what else can I babble about! Oh! The Minecraft quilt is half bound and will be done tonight. I'll post a pic later! It's raining, I have a MOUNTAIN of laundry to do and my house looks like a bomb went off. So I get to spend the weekend spring cleaning! oh BOY! :-/

heavnli62
May 10th, 2013, 04:14 PM
I share your feelings...... I have been out of work for 2 years due to a work related injury. At first it was great.... got a few things done. Now....ugh..... either pain or migraines prevent me from getting much of anything done. And on days that I do feel good... of course I wanna quilt. I was told by the Judge that the Insurance Company will pay to have someone clean, shop, and what not,,,,, but I don't know if I want a stranger in my home..... know what I mean? Besides, if I can clean it makes me feel like I am still human, self sufficant. Hopefully you can find some sewing to occupy your time....... good luck.

WendyI
May 10th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Oh I can find sewing...and any number of things to do...at home! But I'm stuck at work and that's the problem! I have SOOOO much I could be doing at home and yet I'm stuck here. I finally mentioned it to my boss and now I have a huge project so next week I won't want to pull my hair out! YAY!