PDA

View Full Version : Nice surprise message in my emailbox!

Evilynn
May 8th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Ages ago I made from flannel squares a unisex rag-quilt in blue'ish and green for a baby. Since I had no expecting friend at that time and Janna had already many baby blankets I put it on a german handicraft site for sale just for the fun. I never expected anybody to actually buy it, really.

Well.. today while I was in the hospital waiting for my bloodtests I received an email saying that someone bought it! I was so surprised and suddenly flooded by happy-hormons that I started to make a happy-dance in the middle of the waiting room LOL! I had totally forgotten where I was. Haha! They must have thought I am nuts... a bald woman making a happy dance in the hospital... now that I think about it... pretty hilarious LOL!

This it is.. I so hope they will like it!

Bailey65
May 8th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Oh Steffie I bet you were just "BEAUTIFUL" doing that Happy Dance!! I think of you often and keep you in my prayers. I wish you were closer because I would give you a HUGE Hug ((((Hugs)))) my friend!!

Iris Girl
May 8th, 2013, 08:49 AM
what awesome pick me up news and a beautiful happy dance from a beautiful girl!!! ((((hugs)))))

patchiereggie
May 8th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Sounds great. I wish I could have been there joining your happy dance.

Jean Sewing Machine
May 8th, 2013, 09:47 AM
That a really cute quilt and congratulations on the sale!

Bubby
May 8th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Congratulations on the sale of that cute little quilt...I'm glad you got the new when you did. I wish I could have seen the happy dance!!

ilive2craft2
May 8th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Hospitals need to see more Happy Dances! So happy for you. I know those good endorphins (or whatever they are called) will help your body to heal. Yeah on the sale!! Lisa

auntiemern
May 8th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Such a cute quilt. Congrats on the sale. I would have been doing the happy dance right along with you.

nanaleslie
May 8th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Perfect timing on the sale!!!! Cute quilt! Congrats! :icon_bigsmile:

K. McEuen
May 8th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Woohoo! Good job!

lilmouse
May 8th, 2013, 01:02 PM
I am so happy for you....also wish I could have seen the dance!

Divine Daisy
May 8th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Fantastic news and a fantastic time to get it! Keep dancing my friend, you have many more quilts to make ,gift and sell!

shannonsaulter
May 8th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Woohoo congrats!!! To bad no one filmed it I bet that dance was awesome!

bkthomas
May 8th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Awwww....that is sew great!!! The quilt is adorable and you are too - Sew Happy for You!!!!