PDA

View Full Version : Update from Meemeecyn

meemeecyn
May 5th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Hi, all my quilting friends. I've not been on much at all for the last few weeks. DH has been having some health issues with lots of appointments which has kept us busy. He's due for day surgery in a week so should know more about what is going on. Sometimes the emotional worry just trumps doing anything else. I have missed hearing about the lives of my quilting buddies and hope to catch up as best I can.

DD had her baby on the 4th!!! Audrey weighed in at 8-4 and is adorable, as are her 2 older sisters. Complication of separation of Mama's pelvic bones in 3rd trimester getting worse during birth. Causes lots of pain and difficulty walking, so I've been helping with the older girls and will continue to.

Hope all is well with you. Take care everyone.
Cynthia

lilmouse
May 5th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Hope the health issue isn't anything real serious...good luck and will keep you and hubby in prayer...we have missed you..keep us posted and congratulations on the newest baby!

New York Sue
May 6th, 2013, 12:29 AM
Sounds like a FULL plate to me!
Glad you checked in, though. I was beginning to wonder...
CONGRATS on the new baby!
I think.
I was in charge of ONE today for 7 hours, and I grade myself a C+, at best.
OY VEY! I stuck with the schedule. She is teething,...
When her Momma came back, she lit up like it was the 4th of JULY! 'HELP! Get me outta here.'
We didn't lose her, or drop her. The pugs didn't scratch her out of enthusiasm, (but she got a couple of licks...)
So I guess overall, it was a good day.
WHEW! Momma always knows best....

kensington
May 6th, 2013, 12:30 AM
Congrats on the new baby! Praying that things go better for dh and dd. God bless.

bec
May 6th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Glad you touched base with us. Hope all goes well with DH and DD and life can get back to normal for all of you. Hugs.

K. McEuen
May 6th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Busy, busy, busy. I hope everyone's medical issues turn out ok and you get a break once in a while.

Cathy F
May 6th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Congratulations on the new baby! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a positive outcome on the health issues.

rebeccas-sewing
May 6th, 2013, 05:01 AM
Hi Cynthia - Sorry for your troubles. Hopefully, your daughter's pelvis will heal now that the baby is born. Keeping your husband in our thoughts and prayers.

Iris Girl
May 6th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Glad you touched base was starting to worry. Grats on the new baby and prayers and well wishes for DD and DH (((HUGS))))

nana margaret
May 6th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Many congratulations on the birth of your new granddaughter, a new baby in the family is always something special. I hope your daughter's post natal problems sort themselves out, it sounds very painful. Best wishes for your husband too.

quilter.martha
May 6th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Hi Cynthia! I was wondering where you'd been, although I do admit I have been sporadic in my forum viewing--too busy quilting now that tax season is over! Congrats on your new granddaughter, and prayers for your daughter's healing and your hubby's upcoming surgery. Let us know how it goes.

CrazyMtnLady
May 6th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Thanks for checking in with us.
Congratulations on the new addition. Will keep your DH in my prayers.

Sandy Navas
May 6th, 2013, 11:02 AM
There she is! Great to hear from you, even though all you news isn't the best. Sending prayers that your Hubby's health issues will have an easy fix.

Wow! Another granddaughter - love the name. It's so exciting that new babes are being named more traditional, easy to pronounce and spell. Love that trend. We want pictures when you can get to it. Sounds as if you are truly up to your . . .

Tell your daughter to take it easy with her recovery. Mine had something similar about 11 years ago and still suffers daily.

Hugs - hope to see you on here more. We miss your chatter.

Tanya D
May 6th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Congrats and welcome to the world Baby Audrey!

I hope the health issues are nothing too serious and that your hubby will be back on the mend.

auntiemern
May 6th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Congrats on the new baby. Sending up prayers for DH and DD, and of course you. Glad you let us know what all is going on. Missed you.

WendyI
May 6th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Congrats on the new babe...so much fun!
Sorry about your DH...hopefully nothing serious and he's on the mend soon!! Glad you are back with us.

SallyO'Sews
May 6th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Thanks for checking in, Cynthia. Will pray for DH and DD. Enjoy that baby!!

Blondie
May 6th, 2013, 03:50 PM
you know that I am standing with you in prayer, dear one.

ilive2craft2
May 6th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Congrats on the new granddaughter! Hope your DD and DH both have speeding recoveries. Will keep all of you in my prayers. Lisa