PDA

View Full Version : A piece of Sweden seen thrue a brittish eye!

Swedish leo
May 5th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Makes me a bit proud of my country!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR7N5zuC8WI

I live in the middle of the country about a 1-2 hours car drive from Stockholm.
and I have only 5 minutes walkingtime before I am in the woods. And a 10 minutes car drive to the center of my city.

I have the best of 2 worlds.

Annika

kml1764
May 5th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Hey Swedish leo, what part of Sweden are you in? My niece is currently an Erasmus student in Kalmar (she is originally from Germany). She is loving her experience and we have been able to share her experiences thru her blog.

I haven't been to Sweden (yet) but it is on my bucket list. I have family friends in Norway and been there when I was younger...I enjoyed it greatly!

Kris

shannonsaulter
May 5th, 2013, 04:00 PM
that's a great video will be watching bits in pieces since its an hour long..love I can watch it from so many different devices...

Wwena
May 5th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Oh kewl, I will have to watch this later! It's always fun to see Sweden through someone else's eyes. :) Tack Annika!

Mary Ruth
May 5th, 2013, 10:36 PM
My two grandsons (9 and 10 years old) watched the video with me. Your country is beautiful - so clean, crisp, and natural. The boys are home with their parents tonight and asking if their summer vacation can be to Sweden. Not in the cards this year but maybe next. Thanks for sharing.

Swedish leo
May 6th, 2013, 06:54 AM
My two grandsons (9 and 10 years old) watched the video with me. Your country is beautiful - so clean, crisp, and natural. The boys are home with their parents tonight and asking if their summer vacation can be to Sweden. Not in the cards this year but maybe next. Thanks for sharing.

Sweden is beautiful in the summer. The best place for vacation is in the middle to the lower part of the country. Up in the north there is a big issue with insect.

:icon_wave:

WendyI
May 6th, 2013, 12:18 PM
I will be watching this tonight when I do the binding on the Minecraft Quilt! Thanks for sharing!

Kendra Long
May 6th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Twelve family members (and some of their close friends that we know) from Sweden are coming to visit us this summer! We are so excited to see all of them. Sweden is a beautiful country and I can't wait to go back again someday!

SallyO'Sews
May 6th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Taks amike, Annika! (Please forgive my spelling... My MIL was born in Marienstad near Goteborg, and she used to say something that sounded like that for "Thanks") I will try to watch the whole thing this evening.

jsmetcalf
May 6th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Thanks for sharing this. I'm about half way through watching it and enjoying the beautiful scenery. My grandparents came to the USA from Sweden in the 1920's so it is definitely on my list of places to visit.