PDA

View Full Version : Sunday!!

Mpyles
May 5th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Good morning everyone!!

Today is baccalaureate for my daughter, looking forward to that. Then I think I will make a trip into Springfield to best buy to purchase some of our project graduation gifts.

Then I think I might sit down and read a book. Kristin Hannah, whom I love has a new book out. I have to limit my reading as I love it..and like sewing can become engrossed in it!

Everyone...have a great day!!

auntiemern
May 5th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Happy Sunday Mary. Have a great family day, and enjoy your book. Yesterday, I finally was able to make a quilt. After months of not being able to stay focused on anything, and shaking like I had Parkinson's, I was able to cut the fabric and turn in into a quilt for the PICU. Will get pics up soon. Gonna work on another today, woo hoo. DH will be back sometime this afternoon, and the kids will be spending the night, so gotta get busy. Have a blessed and wonderful day. Hugs and prayers to all.

Lisapc
May 5th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Happy Sunday to all. I am off to a wedding and will spend my late afternoon and early evening playing in the dirt. My life is almost my own again. My partner should be back to work Tuesday so I can get back to sewing. I am never going to make my Mother's day deadline so I am glad my Mom has a July birthday!

bakermom
May 5th, 2013, 01:06 PM
well this is starting out to be an exciting Sunday! Got an early morning call from SIL. DD's water broke and they were at the hospital. all is going well. please keep them in your prayers for a safe delivery!

toggpine
May 5th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Congrats on the soon-to-arrive grandchild!

The temp is on the way up, so it's outside for day two of goat washing. I want to get the winter nasties out of their coats so I don't kill my clipper blades with their annual hair cuts.

Hubby & Em slept outside in the tent for the last two nights. Much fun was had, but we need a new air mattress for the big people before our next camping trip. Apparently Eric spent a good portion of the night on the ground.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday.
Hugs, Cathy