PDA

View Full Version : THE DAILY DEAL

rebeccas-sewing
February 10th, 2011, 07:18 AM
I'm very impressed with the articles included under the photo of The Daily Deal. I especially like today's since I, too, love "The Princess Bride." Who writes all of the articles? Do you take turns? As I said I'm impressed! Very entertaining stuff.

janluna
February 10th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Don't you just love these very talented people? I was wondering the same thing. Sometimes I think it's Sarah, and then no, it must be Al, so I want to know too. LOL

rebeccas-sewing
February 10th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Don't you just love these very talented people? I was wondering the same thing. Sometimes I think it's Sarah, and then no, it must be Al, so I want to know too. LOL

Maybe, when they have time, we'll get an answer. I imagine they're very busy working.

BillNye
February 11th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Haha, glad you all like them! :) We all help pick and review the daily deals (including suggesting themes and brainstorming ideas), Sarah does almost all of the writing, suds and I do the actual making of the products (that's why when it messes up, Sarah points at us :D), etc.

You know what they say, it takes a village to make a daily deal... :)

rebeccas-sewing
February 11th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Haha, glad you all like them! :) We all help pick and review the daily deals (including suggesting themes and brainstorming ideas), Sarah does almost all of the writing, suds and I do the actual making of the products (that's why when it messes up, Sarah points at us :D), etc.

Thanks for filling us in, Bill. It's another day for you all. Mine is winding down here in merry ol' London. Hope you is a good one.

janluna
February 11th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Thanks Al you all do such a terrific job with everything you do. Sarah does a great job with her writing, she should do a book in her "spare" time. LOL I'm sure she doesn't really have any. Seriously, you all work together and it shows and you can see you are all parts of a whole. You guys have a great family, and we reap the benefits. Thank you for all of your efforts. Hugs, Jan L :icon_hug: :icon_kiss:

Sandy Navas
February 11th, 2011, 05:49 PM
suds and I do the actual making of the products (that's why when it messes up, Sarah points at us :D), etc.

Okay, I give up. Who is SUDS?

BillNye
March 6th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Take a look here -
http://www.newspressnow.com/business/26928775/detail.html

In that picture in the article, from left to right is Suds, Sarah (sewhot), Natalie, and me :)

mrswindy4
March 6th, 2011, 06:32 PM
I love this article!! It was in the Kansas City Star a few weeks ago!

And why is a young good lookin' guy like yourself still single? I have a feeling you wont be for long!

Lisaau
March 6th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Sir bill you look very very mischaevous in that picture youve got a mischeavous face. I bet you were the naughty boy who got away with alot coz you were too cute to get into trouble...... But seriously great pic