PDA

View Full Version : Hairloss

Evilynn
May 4th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Knowing it would come doesn't quite help. I am a bit heart broken. Being mentally prepared but still it was quite hard to see how my hair came off much much much more than usual.

Yesterday after sauna I noticed that it goes. Exactly 2 weeks after my first chemo. My mum and my hubby had their hopes up that I would keep it since with others it started much earlier but I guess there is no schedule. It can come off any time I guess. sighs.

I still don't have my wig since the shop I ordered them from don't have them yet, for an unknown reason, I am quite upset about that too. I will have to wait over a week for it! By then I will be bald. :<

Sorry, I don't feel too good ...

Steffie

Blondie
May 4th, 2013, 06:54 AM

Steffi, you may be going bald but you are also:

You are beautiful, brave, bodacious, balanced, beloved, bold, bouncy, bubbly, brilliant and btw, inspirational.

Continuing to pray for you.

Andrea F
May 4th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Dear Steffi,

I am so very sorry and when I look at your photo I think you will look beautiful whether you have some hair or not. Just don´t loose faith that everything will be okay when you´re through with all that.
Sending strength and positivity,
Andrea

Monique
May 4th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Steffie, get it cut really short, then maybe losing it won't seem so drastic. Just a thought. You know you are beautiful with or without hair.

Evilynn
May 4th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Steffie, get it cut really short, then maybe losing it won't seem so drastic. Just a thought. You know you are beautiful with or without hair.

Thanks Monique, you're right. I had my hair to my hips. Now I let my mum make a radical cut to chinlength, it's much less messy and not so hard when it comes off.

Blondie, thank you! You made me teary eyed! But more like a bit overwhelmed tears you know.. or not, it's hard to explain!

Andrea, dankeschön! Es ist halt ein Kampf und da werden noch viele Tränen fliessen :( But I try my best and I know that only a positive attitude (which I try to keep) will help me through this..

Bubby
May 4th, 2013, 07:12 AM
I'm sending you a big HUG, prayers, love and hope. You will still be beautiful with or without hair. Barb

Klasien
May 4th, 2013, 07:16 AM
I am so sorry to hear this, but: As a hairdresser I have seen manny people losing their hair through chemo, and as you know Douwe lost his hair also, in most casses you get different hair back, it will lots of times be darker, and even more beautiful, even people with straight hair most of times get curls............so hang in there, keep the faith and wait for that beautiful hair to grow back!!

Thinking of you and sendig healing thoughts your way!

(((((HuGS)))))

Evilynn
May 4th, 2013, 07:19 AM
I am so sorry to hear this, but: As a hairdresser I have seen manny people losing their hair through chemo, and as you know Douwe lost his hair also, in most casses you get different hair back, it will lots of times be darker, and even more beautiful, even people with straight hair most of times get curls............so hang in there, keep the faith and wait for that beautiful hair to grow back!!

Thinking of you and sendig healing thoughts your way!

(((((HuGS)))))

You mean, the grey hair that I had might vanish? :P Now that would be something! Haha... sorry bad joke. I had curls as a kid. I hated them, haha! Perhaps that might be because my mother LOVED to comb my hair for hours and hours and style it for hours and hours... ;)

Thank you guys :)

Iris Girl
May 4th, 2013, 07:20 AM
(((((HUGS))))) Steffi you are beautiful with or without hair it will grow back and may even be different hair. Sending well wishes and prayers your way.

Renate
May 4th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Dear Steffie,

Ihave only a small idea from how it feels to loose the hair. And that there is nothing what helps to take it easy. Nevertheless I want to say something that brings a small smile on your face:

Very seldom God created the "perfect head" on all other he put hair.

If I had the possibility I would sit next to you and cry together about your loss.

Feel huged
Renate

HandsOffItsMine
May 4th, 2013, 07:49 AM
(((Steffie))), it's always hard when that moment comes in real time. Know that you are gorgeous with or without! :)

As a Big C survivor, the treatment of the disease SUCKS along with many of the side effects. However, the end result is what you need to focus on...your baby, husband, family and friends. :) Like Klasien mentioned, think of how great your hair will be when it comes back in!! Now I'm not sure about getting rid of the gray. lol

Shed a tear (my place was in the shower, where Kat couldn't see/hear me), grab a silk scarf, wrap it around your head like Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn and think of yourself as a Movie Star!!!

Prayers, healing light and huggers, Ruby

Granny Judy
May 4th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Hugs, Steffie!! I like the Movie Star bit... You make a wonderful picture in my mind. How about a Turkish Look??

Sending lots of strength and love your way..

dizzyLiz
May 4th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Steffie,
My Mom had to go through chemo and also lost her hair. She found a wig uncomfortable, so here is her solution. She would put on interesting earrings, a lovely shad e of lipstick, and in her words, wow folks with her million watt smile. It worked for her .

Huggs and prayers

mamaquilt
May 4th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Both DH and DS lost their hair thru chemo. Both had long hair and a long beard. At least DS had a very long beard. The nurses at the hospital made a tress out of it. During their chemo, being fed up about losing their hair, they cut everything, beard and hair.
DH's hair came back the same color and the same texture, whereas DS came back, black and curly. He's a light brown and straight.
After 4 years the hair's got the same color and texture as before.
So sorry the grey hair might come back, but if that is the only problem after such a heavy medication, there's always color.
Keep it up and sending loads of hope and courage

Jean Sewing Machine
May 4th, 2013, 09:15 AM
The short haircut idea is really good advice! This has to be traumatic for you. I had a friend who was totally grey before chemo, he lost his hair and it grew back in totally dark! My husband's hair grew back in dark where he had radiation! But for a woman, being bald seems to be more traumatic than for a man. Prayers for you, dear friend, that you get through this and back to good health quickly!

gloria
May 4th, 2013, 09:24 AM
I know you are really upset but try to remember that this is a" Badge of Courage" for your Gallant fight. You will still be beautiful in the eyes of all the people that love you. My prayers are with you. Fight on Girl !!

Mpyles
May 4th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Aww hugs to you steffie!! It's who you are that's important! The hair will grow back! Having you here is much better!! Big big big hug!!

Karena1984
May 4th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Sending hugs! I watched my step mom go through it years ago. I made her a lot of bandana type scarves to wear! She had one to match every outfit!

asta
May 4th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Hugs and prayers Steffie. You are a beautiful person no matter what. A good friend of mine, who is just now learning to enjoy her new thick,dark and yes curly hair, used to say "This too shall pass." She said she swore she heard her mother say this when she lost the first of her hair. Her mother lost her battle with breast cancer over 30 years ago.
More hugs & prayers.
Beth

RiverMomm
May 4th, 2013, 09:55 AM
(((((Steffi))))) I am so sorry you are feeling so low. Our hair means a lot to us and its a hard stage of the battle to loose it. It will grow back and it will look great when it does. Take a day and have a "pity party" Feel sorry for yourself, eat all the foods you love, watch movies. And then pick yourself up and start the fight again. You can do this! Your hubby and baby need you to fight!

A dear friend of mine battled breast cancer in her 30's. I would drive her to chemo and sit with her. The first time I took her, when the chemo was finished, she got in my car and grabbed her wig off her head and tossed it in the back seat. I was sort of shocked and then we just looked at each other and laughed. She hated that wig. Finally she decided to wear a scarf that had bangs. It was easy to wear and not so hot in the summer.

I looked online and thought this was sort of neat. If you are interested, we might be able to get a forum member in the States to order and ship it to you if the company charges too much for shipping.

http://www.hatsforyou.net/servlet/the-BASEBALL-CAP-WITH-HAIR/Categories

OR maybe you could quilt a cool looking scarf. Hey . . . quilted scarves might end up being the next fashion statement!

Madeforyouinma11
May 4th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Steffie, it'll be ok....just look at it as a step towards healing. My sister lost her hair and even though she wore wigs occasionally she didn't really like them. She too just put on makeup and earrings and she wore a pretty hat most of the time. Her hair is back now and she is well. She used to make jokes about how much she was saving on shampoo.... Your hair loss will not matter to the people that love you. Stay positive. You are a beautiful person, with or without hair. ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

Vicky, those were the kind of hats that my sister wore! :)

Genny
May 4th, 2013, 10:33 AM
You mean, the grey hair that I had might vanish? :P Now that would be something! Haha... sorry bad joke. I had curls as a kid. I hated them, haha! Perhaps that might be because my mother LOVED to comb my hair for hours and hours and style it for hours and hours... ;)

Thank you guys :)

Steffie, When my sister lost her hair it was grey and when it came back it was dark brown and beautiful!!! Hang in there...before long you're going to have your beautiful hair back. Genny

nanaleslie
May 4th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Steffie, I feel so bad for you. Its hard enough to get the C diagnosis and then the treatment is even harder. Your family and friends that love you and give you strength is what matters. You will get through this and maybe even like your new hair. I like the advise of cutting your hair short to help you get used to it faster. I will keep you in my thoughts. Stay strong!!!

New York Sue
May 4th, 2013, 10:43 AM
I'm so sorry, chica! A friend of mine went through this, and when it started she chose to shave it all off, instead of dealing with the constant daily grief and mess.
I'm not sure I could tolerate a wig but I do like the bright scarf and lipstick option. How about treating yourself to a visit to a good make-up counter? The sales people are usually very helpful and knowledgeable. Play up your best feature, and experiment a little! And keep your chin up. We're all behind you Steffi!

CyndyK
May 4th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Steffie,

I went through the same thing a year and a half ago. I, too knew it was coming, but I had a mild metldown when it the hair started falling out. Cancer is like any other trauma in your life, you'll likely go through the 5 stages of grief. Look it up on the internet, Kubler-Ross Five Stages of Grief, and it explains the stages. You'll possibly have a better understanding of what you're going through. I believe you will feel much better when your wig arrives. Praying for you!

Cyndy K

dwil23
May 4th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Steffie,

My dear cousin has just finished her second chemo treatments - the first were 15 years ago. Both times, she just saved her head before it had a chance to fall out. That way, I think, she felt more in control. She just started wearing a hat and opted not to have a wig, but I think if it was me, I would go for the wig.

Will keep you in my prayers (((HUGS)))

Cat n bull
May 4th, 2013, 11:51 AM
{{Steffie}}

I am sorry you are feeling so down. I can only imagine how emotionally traumatizing chemo must be. On top of the physical trauma.

Just think of all those hairs you are losing as taking the cancer away with them.

You are so kind. You are so generous with your warmth and praise and encouragement to people across the globe you have never even met. THAT's a powerful inner beauty that can not be altered by outward appearance.

:icon_hug:

Evilynn
May 4th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Thank you guys!

I was in town with my family today. I went to H & M and bought some cheery bright leo-look scarf. It's red with the leodots being black/pink'ish. I made a "test" drive in the town and wore it. Janna loved it when she saw me and laughed even! That was a huge relief. I was a bit afraid she might get scared when mommy looks different. But it seems alright! Now I am not afraid to shave my hair off.

The cap is also a nice idea, I might see if there are similar ones produced in Finland or Europe. If they are sold in Germany then my mother can ship them to me :)

Thank you guys, your uplifting comments are, as always, a huge comfort for me :)

janluna
May 4th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Steffie, you are in our prayers everyday. You are such a beautiful person. My Granddaughter Emily, has Aplastic Anemia and has had chemo. She learned to crochet and has many hats that she made for herself and the other kids at the hospital. She decided to make it fun, so her hats are fish, bears, cats, dogs, birds, Garfield the cat, tigers, etc. She loves horses, and has been working on a horse hat but hasn't got it down yet. She will though, she is a very creative kid. Someday she will have a bone marrow transplant, will need chemo again, so she is planning ahead. She has been doing this since 2009. She was 9 yrs. old when diagnosed and is now 13. It has been a very long road for her. So, I wanted you to know, to be creative, it really helps. Love, Hugs, & Prayers, Jan L.

auntiemern
May 4th, 2013, 01:58 PM
So sorry for what you are going through with this. I like the idea of just shaving it all off, and saving the grief of watching fall out. Get some more pretty scarves, and hats. This to will pass, and it will grow back even more beautiful than it was before. Big hugs for you. ((((((Steffi))))))

ilive2craft2
May 4th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Steffi, do whatever you need to do to deal with this. All of the above suggestions are great! Just figure out which one works for you and go for it! Keep your chin up, you are beautiful - with or without hair! You are in my prayers everyday. Hugs, Lisa

Evilynn
May 4th, 2013, 02:25 PM
I shaved it off! Actually my husband did. I am so proud of him, first he said he won't be able to do this but then he swallowed hard and just did it. It was an act of love! We both fought with tears but in the end we smiled and he made jokes about me looking like one of his working mates now (who is also 1 mm ;) ) It felt a bit like regaining freedom. First it was odd but when I took a long hot shower after this I noticed also some upsides, for example how easy it is now to clean behind the ears, haha! :P

Janna recognized me, even with the 1 mm hair but she kept looking at my hair with a very serious face. Then she reached out her tiny hand and wanted to touch it. I was a bit amazed, she seemed to understand, and she is only 7 months old! Even if she doesn't it was a huge relief that she still knew who I am. She even smiled at me when I sang one of the songs we sing for her. She will get used to Mummys new look pretty quick and when it grows back it won't be an as harsh cut as now. :)

Thanks for encouraging me to shave it off, it really feels a lot better this way! It's a bit weird since they were hip long but yea, as you all say, hair grows back :) Thanks!

Sharyn J
May 4th, 2013, 02:38 PM
I shaved it off!

Dear Steffi: This made me smile. How brave of you! Sometimes I wish I could shave off my own hair, just for the convenience and not having to mess with it. Hair will grow back.

The important thing is YOU and getting your health back in order. You are a wonderful and loving woman, wife and mother. We are all here for you and send our daily prayers for your recovery.

ilive2craft2
May 4th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Good for you Steffie! I think it helps to be in control of the situation. Of course Janna still knows you - you are much more to her than your hair. You and your husband are facing this battle together and that is a great thing! Lisa

Kaytessa
May 4th, 2013, 02:53 PM
((((((((((Steffie))))))))))

What a beautiful inspiration you are!

bakermom
May 4th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Hugs to you!

auntiemern
May 4th, 2013, 03:44 PM
So glad you took the bull by the horns and did what you needed to do to feel better. Bald is beautiful. See, it didn't scare Janna at all. You are still her mom, just with no hair now. (((((Steffi)))))

MRoy
May 4th, 2013, 03:46 PM
You mean, the grey hair that I had might vanish?

Steffie, I know someone who's hair came back darker and without the grey. You have a beautiful spirit and you're beautiful with or without hair.

Marmar
May 4th, 2013, 05:18 PM
((((((Steffie !)))))) We’re all proud of you! You go girl!! And, hey, the scarf thing, you could maybe start a little side business for other folks in the same position. You could make up designer scarves with maybe fancy flowers or sequins! Think of the possibilities !!
Love, Mar

Mchelem
May 4th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Knowing it would come doesn't quite help. I am a bit heart broken. Being mentally prepared but still it was quite hard to see how my hair came off much much much more than usual.

Yesterday after sauna I noticed that it goes. Exactly 2 weeks after my first chemo. My mum and my hubby had their hopes up that I would keep it since with others it started much earlier but I guess there is no schedule. It can come off any time I guess. sighs.

I still don't have my wig since the shop I ordered them from don't have them yet, for an unknown reason, I am quite upset about that too. I will have to wait over a week for it! By then I will be bald. :<

Sorry, I don't feel too good ...

Steffie
Sweetheart, this is your story. This is your testimony to being a survivor. I know it sucks, but embrace it.

K. McEuen
May 4th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Woohoo! Good for you. I think I would have to shave my head in the same situation. My hair was to my waist until I got about 6 inches cut off a few weeks ago and I'm not sure I could deal with it falling out a bit at a time.

Now that your hair is really short is the time to have fun and experiment if you feel up to it! Dye it pink or green or purple or blonde. Don't like that color? Wait a week, shave it off and try a different one!

Divine Daisy
May 4th, 2013, 06:01 PM
I read this post earlier and was going to reply but everything was being said by others and better than I could have done. The only thing I wanted to say was to take back control and shave it! But I have said this to you before and so didn't feel able to again, I didn't want to push you.

Now I see you have done the deed and I am so glad. I remember the sense of feedom it gave me when I did it.

May the rest of your journey be a safe one and as comfortable as is possible. You will get through lovie. Be strong.

bec
May 4th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Steffie...beauty is within. I know it is a shock after having such long hair, but it will grow back. The important thing is that you get better! I think shaving your head will take away some of the trauma because you aren't seeing the loss every day. Glad that you did that. I like the scarf with bangs suggestion. That would have to be more comfortable than a wig and maybe you could have several stylish scarves. Big hugs.

rebeccas-sewing
May 4th, 2013, 07:39 PM
There are so many lovely scarves on the market. Do you have pierced ears. If so, get yourself some really cool earrings and some pretty scarves until your wig arrives. I bet if you look on-line you'll find some fun ways to wrap a scarf.

SuzyQue
May 4th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Your precious baby just sees your smiling eyes and hears your voice and KNOWS you are her beautiful Momma! I am proud of you for taking control and of your husband for helping you to get there and doing the shaving! A good friend of mine saved some of her own hair to glue to hats and scarves to mimic her old self, but since the shaving is done....this advice might be too late. I can only imagine how difficult this time must be for you, but rest assured in the fact that we are all here for you, praying, encouraging, listening, and caring. Thanks for sharing your difficulties with us. Continued prayers for you!

New York Sue
May 4th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Sweetheart, this is your story. This is your testimony to being a survivor. I know it sucks, but embrace it.

I couldn't have said it better!
So do you have pierced ears, chica?
Inquiring minds want to know...

HandsOffItsMine
May 4th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Glad to hear that your hubby and you shared the moment...knowing that it pained him. You are beautiful!!! :)

Inquiring minds want to know not only if you have pierced ears but what your favorite color(s) is (are)...

Huggers, Ruby and Don plus Kat and Matt

mommadeb
May 4th, 2013, 10:08 PM
My heart goes out to you. Prayers and hugs your way too.

mom4him
May 4th, 2013, 10:25 PM
I am so sorry, Steffie. I can imagine that it a very difficult time. Remember that your real beauty if from within so you are absolutely gorgeous!
Praying for strength and healing.

Sandy Navas
May 4th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Steffie - special package in the mail for you on Monday.

I am so proud that you did the shave together with Juha!!

I do have to share, though I think I have before: This past winter I was shopping and there was a bald woman shopping with her husband. I didn't catch what was said, whether someone in the store said something or whether her husband overheard something, but I cheered her when I heard her say so everyone in the store could hear: "If they don't like it, they don't have to look. I am a three-time survivor and I am excited to be here."

I CHEERED HER LOUDLY AND LONG!! More power to the wonderful women who can fight!!

Lisapc
May 5th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Steffie:

I am thinking of you and proud of you. Your daughter is as courageous and loving as her Mom is.

pcbatiks
May 5th, 2013, 01:09 AM
Steffie..........I admire your positive attitude! It will help you so much as you go through this. Your hair will grow back before you know it. Thinking of you.

Evilynn
May 5th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Sandy, thank you! You're great! I remember we were talking about this topic a while ago. And while I kinda shrugged the theme off, I realise now how right you were. It's a difficult time, you were right.

Thank you guys! Knowing that you guys truly care, made me feel so much better already. And: Many of you suggested to shave it off and it's much better :)

Thanks!

Hugs, Steffie

nana margaret
May 5th, 2013, 06:40 AM
I've been keeping up with your story Steffie and am sad to hear about your lovely hair, an unwelcome side effect of therapy which is going to help you win your battle, shaving it was a very personal act that you and your husband shared. Now it's done it's done and you don't have to worry about it anymore and can concentrate on your recovery. "Doll" yourself up in lovely accessories and put some eye make on, make them your best feature, when you talk to someone that's what we always look at first and as they say eyes are the window to the soul and that being the case they will see something beautiful. Thinking about you.

Wwena
May 5th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Im sos orry to hear about your sadness. I hope you find some comfort in the encouragement here! Remember that the loss is temporary and get a kick ass bandana to wear in the meantime! Something with a bit of spunk to get you in the right mood.

Big hugs,

Anna.

SallyO'Sews
May 6th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Steffie, I'm so sorry. I hope this will encourage you: When I was on chemo about 5 years ago, I was told that many people go through the course of drugs they were giving me with no side effects whatsoever, and I probably would NOT lose my hair.

Well, they were WRONG. I was terribly sick for five days out of every two-week cycle, my feet and hands tingled so badly that it hurt to type, and my hair began to fall out by the handful after the 2nd treatment. I knew it might grow back, but I still cried and cried. I went to my hairdresser and had it cut really short, so that if I did have to get a wig, it wouldn't look so different to everyone at my job (I was able to still go to work about 7 days out of every 10, unless I was just too tired). As it turned out, only about half of my hair went on vacation, so I never did have to get the wig (I had massively thick hair pre-chemo).

Within a couple of months of coming off the chemo, my hair came back with a vengeance, and all of my other side effects (including severe neuropathy in my hands and feet) disappeared within a year.

So hang in there, my dear. You can get through this! Remember that you have so much to live for - your DH and your beautiful baby for starters, and of course all of your quilty friends at the Forum. We continue to pray for you and send you a great big cyber hug:

((((Steffie))))

Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

Tanya D
May 6th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Aww Steffi, big hugs to you my dear friend. You are so brave, courageous and have such a positive attitude. You are going to kick cancer's ass, I just know it!!!!

Musical_Starling
May 6th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Now is the time to wear ridiculous coloured wigs, totally crazy hats, and scarves in colours you would never have dreamed of before! Besides, who's going to call the fashion police on a cancer patient? ;) There's a local lady who started a blog back when she was diagnosed called "The perks of having Cancer" and she just has such a positive attitude toward the whole thing, it's a great change from what you normally read about "The C Word". Here's her page if anyone would like to read it: http://perksofcancer.com/

You're awesome Steffie, but you already know that :D

New York Sue
May 6th, 2013, 10:25 PM
I saw this in Reader's Digest today, and thought of you Steffi!
http://breastcancerfreebies.com/
I'm not sure if it's a U.S. thing, or International....
But hey, give it a shot!

bubba
May 6th, 2013, 11:56 PM
You mean, the grey hair that I had might vanish? :P Now that would be something!

It's true! When my mother in law went thru chemo, she started w/completely gray hair, it all fell out and came in dark brown, and she was in her sixties!! I would take her to her oncology appointments and one day there was a gal there in her twenties w/the prettiest brown curly hair I had ever seen! I mentioned to her how pretty it was and she started laughing and elbowed the curly haired man sitting next to her, who happened to be her bone marrow donor and brother. Seems before the transplant, her hair was straight as could be and she loved it and now it was all curly! You never know what you will get.

kensington
May 7th, 2013, 02:20 AM
When my sister's hair started to fall out, she and her son went and had their heads shaved, and got their picture taken. One of the most cherished photos we have of her! Her wig was lovely, and she looked good in it. But, when her real hair grew back it was so pretty for her. Short, stylish and curly. At one point she dyed it red. She always wondered what she would look like as a read head. So she did it. She said, "the hair is the least of my issues".

God bless you in this diffacult time.

Sew Perfect
May 7th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Steffie, I really am sorry you are sad. Remember as Blondie has said...you are beautiful. We are all here for you, my friend.

kensington
May 7th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Steffie, I really am sorry you are sad. Remember as Blondie has said...you are beautiful. We are all here for you, my friend.

"Ditto" to this.

Evilynn
May 7th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Thank you guys, you're all awesome! But you know that already I hope, too! :p

I am feeling much more comfortable by now that I shaved it off. I look a bit like Demi Moore in "G.I. Jane" :D haha.

It's ok! It will grow back, and til then I will just try out different looks!

Hugs,

Steffie

Eliza
May 7th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Just to let you know I am thinking of you, and sending ((((hugs)))).