PDA

View Full Version : Had to log in to post this amazing deal for top brand fat quarters!

Lisapc
May 3rd, 2013, 04:43 PM
I checked my email and got one from Thousands of Bolts. All fat quarters on sale for $1.89 a piece. Moda, Bella Solids, Stonehenge, Anthology and all other top brands. This even beats my LQS for Fat Quarter Monday. Their shipping is almost as good as M*.

I remember something recently about someone wanting a good resource for quality Fat Quarters so here it is. If this long link doesn't work you can just go to thousandsofbolts.com and click on the specials, on sale now tabs.

http://www.thousandsofbolts.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.searchbyName&category_id=&mfg_account_id=&themecat_id=&fab_type_id=&search_string=&name=&xpattern=&sku=FQ&product_searchsubmit=search+fabrics&wheretext=&newsearchsubmitted=1

K. McEuen
May 3rd, 2013, 05:08 PM
Correction to the above. Fat Quarters starting at $1.89. Not all of them are that price.

kensington
May 3rd, 2013, 05:56 PM
Great prices though. Most are 1.89. Probably 90% are. Then the rest are just 2.09 or 2.19. I saw great fabrics I think I need. LOL. I need to just slow down and take a closer look! Thanks Lisa!

bubba
May 3rd, 2013, 06:47 PM
This is a great company. I got backing fabric from them last some (the wide stuff) for $6 a yard for brand name fabric!

buckeyequilter
May 3rd, 2013, 07:57 PM
I ordered several fat quarters from them, a while back, for a wallhanging that is in my UFO's. It is a good price for nice quality FQ's.

SandyWhite
May 3rd, 2013, 08:16 PM
I had fun looking. Keeping my promise... No more fabric, but do love to look.

Lisapc
May 4th, 2013, 12:59 AM
I love their backing, I get my Stonehenge from them. I have had a panel on my machine that I am 3/4's done quilting for a couple of weeks now. I do a lot of swaps and get most of the yardage from here. I even just mailed them 1/2 a dish towel so they can match solid colors for that Primo Star quilt for my friend.

They are strictly an online store and only sell yardage and precuts.

So sorry for the error in the pricing. I read it so quickly I thought all the fat quarters were $1.89. I didn't look at the site to realize they weren't all that. $2.19 is still an amazing price. They have great customer service and are my favorite source for yardage. Nothing beats M* for pre cuts.