PDA

View Full Version : I need a good cry again

Hulamoon
May 2nd, 2013, 07:59 PM
Okay this is stupid but I'm sad. When my aunt passed I took down a mail box that her brother made. It was like a house! Well I kept the flag you put up for the mail man. Ours here broke off and I was trying to attach my aunties to it. My hubby spray painted it red. He didn't ask me. It had that rustic old feel. It was hanging in my sewing room for awhile. :( Poor old flag.

CyndyK
May 2nd, 2013, 08:10 PM
Sometimes a good cry helps to "get it all out". I hope you are feeling better tomorrow.

ilive2craft2
May 2nd, 2013, 08:22 PM
Oh Lorie, I am so sorry. Sometimes it is the one more thing that sends us into the tears. I am almost to that point and I think I will feel better once I let myself go. Instead, I am off to play with the niece (4 months) and the nephew (2 yrs) who will both make me feel better! Hope you feel better after the cry. Lisa

SallyO'Sews
May 2nd, 2013, 08:56 PM
My husband's pastor once told me that it's okay to have a good cry, as long as it's a GOOD cry! I took that to mean that you really get everything that's bothering you out and look at it and really deal with how you're feeling. Then put it all in God's hands, and leave it there.

Hope you've had your good cry, dear, and that things look brighter soon.
Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

nanaleslie
May 2nd, 2013, 09:25 PM
Sorry to hear you are feeling so Blue today! It takes a bit but I always do feel better after a good cry! I hope you feel better soon. :icon_bigsmile:

Hulamoon
May 2nd, 2013, 09:52 PM
I feel better. It's just that I told him it was a momento. He just thought it was a piece of metal, what's the big deal? This was my last family member and I wanted to keep it the way it was. I was going to buy a new mail box, and this was just temporary. Oh well ,gotta move on. I should of duck taped it on like I was planning in the first place. lol

Evilynn
May 3rd, 2013, 02:27 AM
I am sorry :(

Hulamoon
May 3rd, 2013, 03:28 AM
Thanks :) Of all the things to cry about is a mailbox flag. lol

nana margaret
May 3rd, 2013, 05:26 AM
I don't think men feel the same sentimental attachments we women do, I hope today brings laughter instead of tears!

Monique
May 3rd, 2013, 07:52 AM
It is not the big things sometimes that make us cry it is the little things. Cry if you want to.

WendyI
May 3rd, 2013, 11:31 AM

Sorry you are feeling blue. Men just don't stuff!!

Tanya D
May 3rd, 2013, 05:05 PM
Aww, I feel sad for you. It's not trivial to attach a memory to an object. Big hugs for you from me.