PDA

View Full Version : Raves!

debinmalaga
February 7th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Just opened my latest order from MSQC, and nearly swooned, friends :-). I bought a Luna Notte layer cake and 2 Wildflowers IV charm packs. All the fabric is just to die for.

SummerK
February 7th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Oooooh, I've been drooling over Luna Notte for awhile. It's on my list of things I must buy if it comes up on a daily deal. :D What are your plans for it?

Mia
February 7th, 2011, 10:00 PM
I hate to admit it but I kinda sorta lost my mind last week and ordered....7 ...... omgosh, SEVEN charm packs. They arrived today and each one is gorgeous. My problem is they are so pretty I don't want to use them .....

sigh at myself
Mia

Sunkissed
Fresh Flowers
Heritage
Cider Mill Road ...... very pretty
True Blue
Victoria (56 charms in the pack)
A Morris Tapestry

debinmalaga
February 7th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Oooooh, I've been drooling over Luna Notte for awhile. It's on my list of things I must buy if it comes up on a daily deal. :D What are your plans for it?

I don't know yet! I'm open to suggestions! I had a wee fabric budget last week and decided to grab it and the charm packs while I could, and figure out what projects to make later :-).

janluna
February 7th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Deb I have been drooling over LUNA notte too. Maybe because of my last name being Luna! lol It is really pretty. Maybe someday before they stop making it I will get some.
Enjoy!

EsGrandma
February 7th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Love those charm packs!! I ordered two packs of wildflowers and then got one more - love the bright flowers!

Mia
February 8th, 2011, 12:23 AM
I think I'm going to make a cathedral windows pillow with the wild flowers or maybe the fresh flowers

Sandy Navas
February 8th, 2011, 01:17 AM
I thought I was the only one who waited by my mailbox for packages from MSQC . . . and I agree, some are just too pretty to open . . . drooling for everyone. I got an Einstein charm pack today with a special cutter just for the EZ circles. It don't get much better than this!!

Also from another source got 2400 (yes, that's the right number) precuts that are 2x4 inches. Sounds like another quilt in the making.

Mia
February 8th, 2011, 02:05 AM
ooooh Sandy ............ another quilt? I have at least 5 I want to make.....

I ordered a charm pack and a jelly roll called Lilac Hill and they are GORGEOUS......

Hugs goodnight
Mia

Elaine
February 8th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Oooooh, I lke the Luna Note myself. I will be ordering that soon.