PDA

View Full Version : What am I doing wrong now!!!

RFREE
February 6th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I just tried to upload a couple of pictures of what I made today but it keeps coming up unvalid image file. What is up with that?? After spending several days in December figuring it all out I am now back to square one. Flustered!!!:0
Rhonda

mamaquilt
February 6th, 2011, 03:50 PM
I have the same problem every time I want to load a picture. I can't remember how I did it the last time around. That is because I'm so eager to have it done, that I cannot concentrate on what I'm doing.
I have one remedy. Sleep over it for a night and usually I remember what I did wrong the day before.Keep my fingers crossed that your pictures will show up one day or other.

Keep on quilting and sewing and you'll have more pictures to show.

ChatterboxQuilter
February 6th, 2011, 05:21 PM
I just tried to upload a couple of pictures of what I made today but it keeps coming up unvalid image file. What is up with that?? After spending several days in December figuring it all out I am now back to square one. Flustered!!!:0
Rhonda

If it makes you feel anybetter I FEEL YOUR Pain!!!:icon_rolleyes:

newbiequilter
February 7th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Yeah, I think we need easy directions somewhere on how to do it. Last time I tried and failed, I somehow figured out that my pics were too big. So I made them smaller and then the upload worked.