PDA

View Full Version : Very bored!!!

Karena1984
May 1st, 2013, 10:24 AM
I'm sitting here in the living room surrounded by furniture! My BIL and his business partner are here replacing windows for me! All the dogs are going nuts and I already have a splitting headache! These next two days cannot pass fast enough! I'm looking forward to the end product! I will have more natural light!

WendyI
May 1st, 2013, 10:28 AM
Oh dear...can you go hide with your sewing machine? Although if you have a headache that won't help. I find a hot shower helps my headaches. What work is being done?

nanaleslie
May 1st, 2013, 10:56 AM
I would lay down for a bit. Thats the only way I can get rid of headaches. I get severe migraines so I have to sleep them off. Maybe the stress of knowing they are coming your house and it is under full construction because they will be in every room. Stress headache! Well I hope you are feeling better and able to enjoy your day a little bit. :icon_bigsmile:

lilmouse
May 1st, 2013, 02:50 PM
So sorry to hear about the headache and I am sure the dogs barking isn't helping...We had a crew here all last week and they finished this morning...all the windows in the duplex are replaced...what a difference but what a headache...Sassi barked all day for the first couple of days before she finally settled down....now she is barking at all the sounds coming in through the windows! She will eventually get used to it and quiet down....but she can give you a headache in a New York minute....so I feel for you...been there and done that but the end result will be so worth it when it is completed!

Karena1984
May 1st, 2013, 03:08 PM
Sadly my machines are in the room they are working on! I'm dreading this evening when I have to move my bed and dressers back in! That bed is solid oak! The dogs finally stopped barking though. I sent all of their butts outside! The little one is the worst! I will never have another dog that small again! Lol on the bright side I will have to make new curtains! I should have bought a bigger house! I'd have somewhere to hide then!

MayinJerset
May 1st, 2013, 04:39 PM
I'll be in your place tomorrow when plumber put in pipes for new gas fireplace and then contractor will be here closing off 2 window and replacing the 2 other windows. I hope I can escape to my sewing room which is upstairs but most likely will be downstairs overseeing project. We just have to keep thinking of how nice everything will look when all the work is done

Karena1984
May 1st, 2013, 07:29 PM
Yay!! They left!!! Now I get to lug furniture back into the room! Haha fingers crossed I don't pull sprain or break anything this time!!