PDA

View Full Version : It's the end of April and ...

GuitarGramma
May 1st, 2013, 12:46 AM
It's April 30, and I have not stitched a single stitch all month long. Can you believe it? Some of you will rememeber that I took a break from the forum so I could finish my taxes -- which got sent in on April 14. Well, not only did I take a break from the forum, but from a lot of other things too, so I've been playing catch up all month long. And when that happens, I don't get to sew. :icon_shake:

I'm hoping to get just one border sewn on a quilt top before I go to bed tonight. That way, I'll feel like I at least did SOME sewing in April. It's pressed and pinned, so there's a chance. Wish me luck!

Granny Judy
May 1st, 2013, 01:04 AM
Toni, hope you got to that border sewing.. I was thinking of taking a break, but have too many "projects" jumping around in my head and in boxes waiting to be finished. I did take on another side sewing job... vintage undies for a neighbor who's daughter is in a play in June... I love theatre in the round and her daughter is quite active in them.. And my hair dresser also does a few in town plays.. I just gave her the Special Bra for her "belly dance" scene.. whew, that was a once in a life time sewing project. IN OTHER WORDS.....never again!!

Just saying, I'm feeling the need for a break..... maybe tomorrow???

GuitarGramma
May 1st, 2013, 01:56 AM
G'night all! I got the border sewn on, and so I shall end April happy.

auntiemern
May 1st, 2013, 02:25 AM
Good for you :)