PDA

View Full Version : Puppies!

dwil23
April 30th, 2013, 06:23 PM
I just dropped DD and a rescue dog off at the vet. She seemed to be having trouble delivering her puppies. One was born on the way and two more have come since. She probably would have done alright on her own, but we were worried. There are supposed to be five according to the xray taken yesterday. Came home to let the other critters out and will be heading back to see the babies!

pcbatiks
April 30th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Yay.....puppies..........hope mama dog & babies are doing good! I want to see pictures! :D

Madeforyouinma11
April 30th, 2013, 08:38 PM
Awe, I love puppies! What kind of dog do you have? I want to see pictures too...lots and lots of pictures.

auntiemern
April 30th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Congrats on your new grand puppies :)

WendyI
April 30th, 2013, 11:57 PM
awwwww....puppies!!! Can't wait to see pics!

SandyWhite
May 1st, 2013, 12:05 AM
Hope mom and pups are doing well.

dwil23
May 1st, 2013, 12:33 AM
Thanks everyone! Mom and pups all doing fine. She finally had the last one a little over an hour ago. She had one on the way to the vet, three while she was there and then we brought her home about eight. The vets office had long been cosed, but his assistant stayed to watch her. There was no real concern that she wouldn't be fine, so we brought her home. She got agitated for the first time when my sister's dogs stormed the door. Other than that, she did really well and is a great Mom. She is an ACD (Australian Cattle Dog) mix. Mostly white with red ticking. Puppies are (in birth order) Blk/White girl looks like a border collie. Brindle/white girl, brindle/white boy, black and white boy, black and white girl. Of course, it's possible seeing that she was picked up as a stray, that there are more than one daddy. I will try to get one of my DD's to post pictures as I still haven't figured out how to do that.