PDA

View Full Version : Stressed and Probably Don't Need to be!

ttucsok
April 30th, 2013, 03:24 PM
We are in the middle of selling this house and so far things are going good. We found buyers, they made an offer and got approved for financing. Also we found a quarter section of land to put a modular home on and got all our financing approved too. The only thing that could really throw a wrench into things right now is the home appraisal on Thursday. We are selling this house on 10 acres for $175'000. The house is 2300 square feet, 4 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. It has a full unfinished basement and it is all tongue and groove wood inside. I believe it will appraise well but I am still stressed about it. Hopefully the mess doesn't contribute to the value because if it does I better get my butt cleaning!

asta
April 30th, 2013, 03:47 PM
I am not familiar with the real estate market there so I am of no real help but I will say a prayer that all goes smoothly for you. I know buying and selling a home is a very stressful event in a persons life. Best of luck.
Beth

lilmouse
April 30th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Will keep you in prayer and worrying about everything is not going to change the outcome one iota; so quit worrying...what will be will be...and I have to tell myself this everyday....I think it is called practicing what I preach....LOL

Tanya D
April 30th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Good luck with the sale Tracy! That's a great price and I'm sure it will all work out.

Bubby
April 30th, 2013, 05:37 PM
it sounds as though your appraisal will go smoothly. Here in the States if a house appraises for less than the selling price, the seller either has to lower the selling price or the buyer needs a larger down payment. Good luck, Tracy.

auntiemern
April 30th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Everything will be just fine. It sounds like a very nice house, and great amount of property. Hang in there, it will all be ok.