PDA

View Full Version : Navygirl on deployment!

shermur
April 30th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Just wanted to share a pic of my daughter as the ship left for deployment from San Diego over a week ago! She looks so sharp and I couldn't be more proud of her. She's the one on the left......46320

Granny Judy
April 30th, 2013, 09:45 AM
She is Beautiful... There is just something about a Uniform. I sure appreciate her service for all of our sakes.. And you go right ahead and show off that Daughter.. You have something to really be proud of!!

Pssssst**** I was also in the Navy****

Divine Daisy
April 30th, 2013, 10:06 AM
very smart! She does look sharp............wow.

My daughter is away too, in Ghana. She is doing a natural gas........er......thingy. I know she won't be looking as smart your your lovely daughter. More the steel toed boots, shorts and a hard hat lol. Oh......a tool belt.......she is not propely dressed without her tool belt!

PS

Forgive my typing, is getting worse lol if that were possible!

EsGrandma
April 30th, 2013, 10:08 AM
You should be very proud of your daughter! We are all thankful for her service!

Sandy Navas
April 30th, 2013, 10:12 AM
This is going to be a very difficult tour for Momma, but she's making our country very, very proud!!

Hugs to YOU for sharing!! She's very special.

MayinJerset
April 30th, 2013, 10:49 AM
My she looks so sharp, hope she's back soon as we Moms tend to worry too much when our kids are out there growing up.

shermur
April 30th, 2013, 11:48 AM
thank you so much to all the kind words...I told my Navygirl that I kind of envy her that I didn't get to experience what she is at this time in her life.....she will always remember this! I just can't wait until she's back home safe and sound....

WendyI
April 30th, 2013, 11:59 AM
What a great picture! Good for her!

rebeccas-sewing
April 30th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Cute photo! I'm sure you are very proud of her for choosing to serve our country.

SallyO'Sews
April 30th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Beautiful! I can tell why you're proud of her. Thanks to you both for her service to our country. I pray for her safe return home.

still learning
April 30th, 2013, 02:35 PM
She looks great, and you can be very proud of her. We are all very grateful for her service.

mom4him
April 30th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Very sharp looking! I am so thankful for the men and women that serve in our armed services and for the families that have to say good bye. I have a great nephew that is overseas. His wife just had their first baby a little over a week ago. I think these families like theirs and yours are amazing!

lilmouse
April 30th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Very cute photo...thank her for her service...we do appreciate her......I served in the Army during Viet Nam and there were times we couldn't wear our uniform off base...it was too dangerous!

auntiemern
April 30th, 2013, 03:29 PM
I would certainly be proud too. She looks wonderful in her uniform. I have the utmost respect for our service men and women. God bless her and keep her safe during her deployment.