PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo Ruby

auntiemern
April 30th, 2013, 12:57 AM
You just have to check out our wonderful HandsOffItsMine (Ruby)'s new FB FQ site. I love it. WTG GF on getting it up and running. https://www.facebook.com/FatQuartersALaCarte

ilive2craft2
April 30th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Lots of great fabrics! I placed an order. Can't wait to get them! :)

Ellimay
April 30th, 2013, 01:05 AM
really nice fabric. I love the Camelot. Very nice Ruby.

ilive2craft2
April 30th, 2013, 01:10 AM
really nice fabric. I love the Camelot. Very nice Ruby.

That's what I got - several of the blue Camelot. Have not seen it before. Just loved it!

lilmouse
April 30th, 2013, 02:41 AM
Way to go Ruby...so happy for you!

rebeccas-sewing
April 30th, 2013, 05:23 AM
How exciting! Good luck. Hope you sell lots of fat quarters. Some very unique and beautiful offerings so you should do well.

HandsOffItsMine
April 30th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Thank you all!

Adding new Fat Quarters throughout the day. Plus working on the shopping cart database to go WorldWide?

I have over 1500 yards of VIRGIN FABRIC to post!! :D

I cut each custom order fresh cut, therefore two or more can be left as whole cloth pieces if one chooses.

Again thank you for your kind words and support. It makes our new life in Atlanta hope...

Huggers, Ruby

Sandy Navas
April 30th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Did anyone notice she has some named after MOI?

Good luck on your new adventure, Quilty Sis!!!!!!

GinnyKNC
April 30th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Congrats! The page is wonderful and I'll have to find time to look at everything :) From what I did see you have some beautiful fabric on there.

Hulamoon
April 30th, 2013, 10:12 AM
What beautiful fabrics! I hope Atlanta is treating you well. Much Aloha:)

shannonsaulter
April 30th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Awesome..liked the page will look better after work..

HandsOffItsMine
April 30th, 2013, 11:25 AM
What beautiful fabrics! I hope Atlanta is treating you well. Much Aloha:)

Aloha Lorie,

Don and I are finding that Atlanta is alot like any other big city, including the suburbs. People are stressed, overworked, they drive worse then in LA! You turn on your blinker, they speed up. We slow down and let people in...they wave at us like crazy, they are amazed. lol

We're are happy to be here with the kids/grandkids...but we miss our Ohana Friends and Aloha Spirit of Oahu a lot!! It's with heavy heart at times for both of us, we will always keep Makaha Valley as a treasured memory. :)

Huggers, Ruby

Jean Sewing Machine
April 30th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Wow! Where do you get 1500 yards of VIRGIN FABRIC! That's amazing! Where do you store 1500 yards of virgin fabric!? That's 150 bolts! Wow, I want to shop your stash! Guess you are making that happen! Way to go, and good luck!

New York Sue
April 30th, 2013, 01:06 PM
WOW! Very nice, Ruby. I wish you the best in your new venture!

WendyI
April 30th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Wow Ruby! Those fabrics are fabulous!! Well done!

Bubby
April 30th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Everything looks wonderful...wishing your the best of luck with your shop!! Hugs, Barb

HandsOffItsMine
April 30th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Wow! Where do you get 1500 yards of VIRGIN FABRIC! That's amazing! Where do you store 1500 yards of virgin fabric!? That's 150 bolts! Wow, I want to shop your stash! Guess you are making that happen! Way to go, and good luck!

Told you you were the only one with a HUGE stash! lol I told you Don slept on the 2'x 50' Lanai on the 15th floor, no room for him in the 1 bedroom condo! We only brough the 1 car, family Delfts Blue, pictures, company computers/harddrives and FABRIC when we went to Hawaii. lol We have a huge walkin closet here - it's totally devoted to fabric. Bolts, smaller yardage is hanging on hangers by mfg/designer/lines. OCD helps to keep every organized and easy to find. No windows to fade the material, no attic access, no dust. Love it! We use another closet in a spare bedroom, we have only our Hawaii clothes which isn't much. :D

Each custom order is cut fresh! Customers can choose to have multiple FQs of the same pattern, to be cut as whole clothes. Say 2 Avalon 1LCC2 FQs as 18" x 42 by WOF or Vertically if the design pattern works out better that way. It's a special service to our customers!

If you come by my page and "Like" and "Share" it - you will receive 15% off your first order. Hope you come by and say "Hello"!

Huggers, Ruby

Tanya D
April 30th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Do you ship to Canada??? :)

I haven't looked at your page yet...FB is blocked here at work but I will look when I go home at lunch if I have a chance.

But if you aren't shipping to Canada, maybe I won't look ;) That would be too tempting.

HandsOffItsMine
April 30th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Do you ship to Canada??? :)

I haven't looked at your page yet...FB is blocked here at work but I will look when I go home at lunch if I have a chance.

But if you aren't shipping to Canada, maybe I won't look ;) That would be too tempting.

Oh yes, I ship to Canada...Monique placed an order on the first day, Marilyn was right behind her. lol Then in Europe I have a customer in Norway, May is a big Jason Yenter fan, I know her from a Hexy group. I carry three of his lines.

So do stop by...:D

toggpine
May 1st, 2013, 03:53 AM
Nice job with the site!
I think I may join May in having a "thing" for Jason Yenter designs. I have some of his Winter Graphics in blue that I am hoarding for myself. One of these days I'll get a "Me" quilt out of them!

nana margaret
May 1st, 2013, 04:56 AM
Wishing you every success in your venture!

Iris Girl
May 1st, 2013, 08:09 AM
hope your venture is a successful one Good luck!!

MRoy
May 1st, 2013, 08:18 AM
Congrats Ruby!...Wishing you much success!

HandsOffItsMine
May 1st, 2013, 08:32 AM
Nice job with the site!
I think I may join May in having a "thing" for Jason Yenter designs. I have some of his Winter Graphics in blue that I am hoarding for myself. One of these days I'll get a "Me" quilt out of them!

I love all of Jason Yenter's Blues! lol - One day it will become my "Delfts Blauw" Quilt. lol I have a stash of Black & White (Monique really helped that one grow last Xmas :) ) - Red & White - Red & Turquoise - Birds for Personal projects - All other personal collections are going to be auctioned off! I'll never have enough time to complete them all and Kat is not all interested in my stash. lol

Today I will be adding another set off colors/patterns of Yenter... :)

toggpine
May 2nd, 2013, 03:24 AM
Ruby, did you ever get enough reds & turquoise to finish that quilt/afghan for the kids?

HandsOffItsMine
May 2nd, 2013, 08:43 AM
Ruby, did you ever get enough reds & turquoise to finish that quilt/afghan for the kids?

No, still working on it! That son-in-law Matt of mine is 6'4" and they want to be able to snuggle under it with at least one child!!! lol OY!!! I pulled all of Millie's Closets and a couple of other designers Red & Turquoise prints. Hoping that the fall lines will have some cute ones...

Huggers, Ruby

ilive2craft2
May 10th, 2013, 08:26 PM
I got my order from Ruby yesterday in the mail and that Jason Yenter Avalon fabric is even better in person than on the website! Love those blues and his patterns are so yummy! I think I am going to save it for something for me! :)

Patrice
May 10th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Good luck Ruby!!! I live close by

HandsOffItsMine
May 10th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Oh so glad Lisa that you loved your order. :D Will be loading more and can't wait to get the site up to tempted you more. lol

Huggers, Ruby

HandsOffItsMine
May 10th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Good luck Ruby!!! I live close by

Thank you Patrice!

Where are you at? We'll have to meet up one day... :D Ruby

ilive2craft2
May 10th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Some of them are still tempting me! I love what you have posted so far, but I see that Marilyn beat me to some of them.... ;)

Oh so glad Lisa that you loved your order. :D Will be loading more and can't wait to get the site up to tempted you more. lol

Huggers, Ruby

Patrice
May 10th, 2013, 09:55 PM
I'm in newnan

Patrice
May 10th, 2013, 09:56 PM
I think I'm missing something. How do you order on the Facebook page

HandsOffItsMine
May 10th, 2013, 10:17 PM
I think I'm missing something. How do you order on the Facebook page

It's like the fabric group, if you're familiar with them. You go to the album and in the Photo comment, state how many FQs you'd like "1 Please" or "2 - 18" x WOF" - Then you PM me your PayPal email and zipcode and I send you an invoice. If you don't have PayPal, I can send an invoice that you can pay with Visa/MC/American Express.

I'm hoping to have my website with shopping cart up by the 15th. :) Then it will be easier to shop so please bear with me as deal with FB limitations. It is a good marketing tool, just a bit different on the shopping end.

You can also reach me at ruby@fatquartersalacarte.com :)

happygram
May 11th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Is there any way to see this wonderful fabric and buy some other than on Facebook? I'd love to be able to be a part of it.

HandsOffItsMine
May 11th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Is there any way to see this wonderful fabric and buy some other than on Facebook? I'd love to be able to be a part of it.

If you live in the Dallas, GA, you could come and visit my sewing studio. lol However since you want a brick and mortar store, you could google - local quilt store + Jason Yenter + your city to see if any of the stores in your area carry his lines. :D

Huggers, Ruby