PDA

View Full Version : @Marilyn...how are you feeling??

WendyI
April 29th, 2013, 10:03 PM
I have been wondering how your breathing is and if things have settled for you a bit. Hoping you are feeling much better.

auntiemern
April 29th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Breathing is much better. The shaky thing, and hyper anxiety is gonna take a bit longer. It took 5 months of having the steroids in my system to get to that, and it isn't going to go away over night. If I start feeling like it is getting away from me, I will take 1/2 of one of my anxiety meds. Won't take a whole one if I know I am going to have the kids. Don't want to be that relaxed when I am responsible for them. That being said, I am feeling better every day. Gonna have an easy week with the kiddo's so that will help.
Thank you so much for your concern Wendy. It means a lot to me.

Mpyles
April 29th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Oh Marilyn, I hope you feel better and better sooner and sooner!! My hubby was overdosed on prednisone and it took him a whi,e but he did get back to normal. It was a very scary time in our young married life. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. I took it a couple of years ago for a herniated disc in my neck, it helped with that, but you could if peeled me off the ceiling. Feel better!!

Musical_Starling
April 29th, 2013, 11:34 PM
So glad to hear you are doing better. Even if it's in baby steps, better is still better and you will get there eventually :)

KathieB
April 29th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Marilyn, glad to hear you're on the long road to recovery. Take it one day at a time, take lots of naps and sit in the sun to enjoy the warmth. Sending prayers and hugs your way.

lilmouse
April 30th, 2013, 01:01 AM
Glad to hear you are doing a little bit better.....take it as easy as you can!

Kaytessa
April 30th, 2013, 02:02 AM
God bless you Marilyn and may your healing be speedy and complete.

WendyI
April 30th, 2013, 10:44 AM
I'm so happy to read this. It's nice to "come back" to ourselves when we've been gone isn't it?? (((((((HUGS)))))))

Hoping that with spring and new beginnings your health will improve continually!

Carolyn23
April 30th, 2013, 10:59 AM
What Kaytessa said! May every day bring better and better health and happier days!